purple???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guerillaweedfare

Reaction score
Ok so the last time I checked my plant was about a month ago and everything was going fine. The leaves were green and the buds had white hairs throughout. Now im not complaining or anything but today when i went to it to harvest i noticed all the leaves were dark purple and the buds have purple hairs...this is my second year growing and my last crops looked nothing like this. not sure if i just got a good strain of weed but the **** looks dank as hell...ill try to put up some pics soon.

HippyInEngland said:
Cold temps turn the leaves purple :)

:peace:

How cold of temp. does it take I noticed mine were turning awhile ago also .The lowest I think it got was 38 but would average around 46 at a early morning temp.

Look here bud your gonna be fine, alot of strains turn color during a slight or noticeable change in temps. The thing u need to watch fer is a sickly looking plant, ie.- brown dry falling off leaves, etc. If she starts turning a nice blue then i say congrats.

I had one (1) plant that turned purple and it's the best plant so far. Hope yours is same.Just watch your trichomes for the high your looking for and you'll be lookin' good.

i grew same strain inside and out this year,
outside turned purple,
inside didnt,
obviously its the nite time temps..

not a bad thing it just looks cool.

Latest posts

Back