Molds for canna butter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

The wife's uses these little molds for her butter, makes a great gift idea.

P1070668.JPG

What are they???

is it canna butter that has been molded? or is it a cookie or pastry she has made using canna butter??

or is it just a cookie with no canna butter at all???

sorry for all the ??'s, just curious.

dman1234 said:
What are they???

is it canna butter that has been molded? or is it a cookie or pastry she has made using canna butter??

sorry for all the ??'s, just curious.

It is cannabutter put into a mold and then chilled.

Nice idea for a present.

tell U what i did.. i cut a 2 ltr bottle in half.. fliped the top side with the cap upside down. then stuck the top half into the bottom half so it would hold it.. then i pour my butter into that and let it cool. when its done cooling all the butter forms on the top and all the water is under it.. then i just unscrew the cap and let all the water drain out. pop out tha butter and put it in the fridge.. works pretty good.

:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are they???

sorry for all the ??'s, just curious It's just plain canna butter hardened, (Chilled), in flower molds.

the average weight was about 58 grams on the molded butter

I use cheapy ice cube trays from the dollar store. When the butter is melted, I scoop out 1 TBSP full and dump it in the tray. After they are cooled, I wrap them in squares of wax paper, then into the vacuum sealer for freezing.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
The wife's uses these little molds for her butter, makes a great gift idea.

Does your good lady have a sister?

Ya Joe, She does, but she doesn't puff herb,I've been LST the mrs. legally since 75, but her sister, is for sure, a different strain, coulda even hermied or worse back in the day.

Latest posts

Back