THG Gets Her Hands Dirty

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SquidyPacheco said:
THG :ciao: Your organic soil grow looks great- greenest of mojo to ya.. Organics done right is a beautiful thing you look like you got it.. :rofl: great idear with pots-I used to use news paper pots to transport starters into their mountain homes..cause i hated carrying pots home.. Just drop the plant in hole open news paper and walla no pots to carry home :).

Aloha
Squidy

yes---i do agree and must say i will never be looking to get my 1 gal pots returned when i give away a bunch of new starts again---they are all going out in newspaper---just got to figure out how to transplant from 1 gal plastic to 1 gal newspaper---thanks THG

Do you have any plans of giving them teas or some mollasses and kelp to harden them. Are you going by a regimen at all. I could see teas helping them get there nuts. maybe the soil you go has some biology (bacteria, fungus) the biology is what chelates the nutes unlike salts in your hydro. im sure you know since your a very experienced grower. just thought I'd throw some ideas out there. I know you should be near the end anyways. luck or mojo as they say

I just read recipe. I get it now. I guess the cooking is when the bio starts it's growth. That's. Awesome hope it works for u too

how did your ladies turn out. I know im not the only one that would love to see your dirt flowers or did you post somewhere else

I have been having camera problems and am too poor to buy a new one now (I need growing supplies for goodness sakes :giggle: ). However, my sister is up. I'll see if I can use hers.

I had some problems, but believe that this next batch will be better. I basically ran out of nutes early and everyone dropped most of their fan leaves prematurely. So, a hotter mix of ss and some teas for this next go around.

Snapped a few pics.

The first has a couple of AIs, the freebie Veneno, and a cross that a buddy of mine had made.

The other pics show the Leprechaun grow (plus a few others). I ended up with more males than females this go around. I have 2 Grave Digger, 3 Bourbon St., a Satori, a Dynamite/Satori, a Safari Mix, an OG Kush freebie, and a Fruity Chronic Juice freebie.

Dee Poi 6-23-12 012-1.jpg

Dee Poi 6-23-12 023-1.jpg

Dee Poi 6-23-12 025-1.jpg

Holy Colas!!!!!

Happy plants all around I would say. You got lots going on.

They do look like they missed a little bit of nutes. But they still look great nice heavy colas. Can't wait to here about the product diffrence then hydro... great job

moaky said:
They do look like they missed a little bit of nutes. But they still look great nice heavy colas. Can't wait to here about the product diffrence then hydro... great job

I don't see what you're seeing... the only leaves that look like they might be "deficient" are the one or two underneath everything else that end up yellowing and dying most of the time anyway.

Edit: Ah nevermind, the first photo was what you were talkin about lol

Looking beautiful THG! Those colas are IMMENSE!

Just a larger % of SS. I have found 65% of hot, will generally cycle the 22 strains I have had over the years. Some heavy feeders, 80% hot. Nothing less than 50% though.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Snapped a few pics.

The first has a couple of AIs, the freebie Veneno, and a cross that a buddy of mine had made.

The other pics show the Leprechaun grow (plus a few others). I ended up with more males than females this go around. I have 2 Grave Digger, 3 Bourbon St., a Satori, a Dynamite/Satori, a Safari Mix, an OG Kush freebie, and a Fruity Chronic Juice freebie.

Hey THG :ciao:

Are you culling the males or mayhaps collecting some pollen for a (future) seed run. Nothing like self-sufficiency over consumerism....

And as far yellowed leaves, they're fine, I sometimes burn a few of mine and they always yield pretty decent despite my efforts...lol...

Thanks all. All advise is greatly appreciated. LOL--it is so funny to feel like a newbie at my age and after all these years of growing. However, organics and supersoil is a different game when you are making everything yourself "from scratch".

so many folks I have spoken with think that ss and organics are the easiest hands off technique there is. Yes it requires a little education, but it pays off over and over again.

:ciao:
Mornin THG~

WOW on those "monster-colas"! Ur brood is looking mighty delicious! I see soil is most def. agreeing with you! EXCELLENCE, as per usual! :)

morning all! thg those colas are some fatttt girls. i love the s.s im running & so do the girls, nc posted the % of hot per strain, i have a very heavy feeder & shes very minor loosing some green @ week 6, but over all yours look good & i think for the pro you are youll dial all the girls in in a few rounds. yup id say the easiest growing going, along witha little tlc

Ruffy, I was just checking out your Gravediggers. They look stellar. I hope that mine do as well. They are getting a nice watering with Ozzy's teas tonight when the lights come on.

Latest posts

Back