Espoma Organic plant food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings

YeaHP I brew just like coffee , then for my sweetener stevia done the same way and it be super sweet. The Plant- Tone itself smell sweet like cocoa chocolate. I usually have some rare blended organics and food grade teas now some are like 5-8 years now. Luckily I was able to get some Nitron A-35, and a rare blend at that that smells like liquid incense because normally that fresh brewed beer smell. N it ron is a biological soil enzyme that I saw in a old HT magazine. Been using it for almost 20 years off and on. Another rare tea is a 8 year Peruvian sea bird guanos in jars smell as sweet and clarified brewed then with a cheap espresso coffee maker the PT was with a Mr Coffee maker with paper filter.
U can just about 'brew' most powders and have an inexpensive fert that without any other external microbes, your solution will be activated by Air! Case in point part of my flower program I use Sonnes #2 Calphonite, processed from Bentonite and is used as a food grade calcium supplement with hi levels of magnesium , potassium and other elements, it is volcanic ash and as an inorganic mineral, yet able to 'draw' or ferment and Voila !

Peace
Atomic Dog

Latest posts

Back