Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. -- 60 something and fog at the beach -- Gonna hit 85 !-- Wake and Bake !-- Then we got pharming to do --Then we can get high !-- No wait under the New Feds it has to be medical !--
Ya'll get up and take your medicine now !-

Hey Bud -- I hear Canada gonna build a wall to keep U.S. peeps from moving north !-- They trying to build a wall down here keep us from getting out too !-- I'd consider it but I just can't do the cold !

arrrrgh. Moved a bunch of dirt yesterday....spring time fun, and now my back is killing me this am and i have a days worth of trimming and hanging to do, then the clean up. Then this weekend still have the yard to do and the tomatoes, bell pepper, cuc's and squash need to get transplanted in the garden. [rain for 2 days messed me up] Roof need to be blown off and will need to trim a few limbs that grew over the winter. We still gonna get one more cold snap, but it wont last too long....we just didn't get winter this year and the bugs are gonna eat us alive this year.

I have taken my medicine and it seems to be working but I probably should take another toke just to be sure I got an effective dose !
Couple hours I needs to get my Strawberry Brandy out that block of ice !-- 5 gallons should be down to 2 or gallons or less -- Put it into milk jugs and give it a couple more hours and we there !-- Can't get it too potent I need to temper that other jug with it some !-- Gonna be good !-- Blueberry next ?-- and don't be adding at me and stuff I just enjoy making it !

Umbra what do you think the closest thing I can get to Gelato In Seed form would be
No idea Bud. Good morning everyone. Freezing cold again this morning. When it warms up some I'll cut the grass. Lots of stuff to do. Happy fryday time for wake n bake.

Hey Bud -- I hear Canada gonna build a wall to keep U.S. peeps from moving north !-- They trying to build a wall down here keep us from getting out too !-- I'd consider it but I just can't do the cold !

I can't see that every time I turn on the news they're talking about bringing in more refugees to a place that has no work to begin with our homeless rate is through the roof are jobless rate is through the roof or suicide rate is through the roof and they want to bring more people in I don't get it I'm not really into politics but what the is wrong with people as you guys can tell I'm all for helping people but when your country is all helped out how do you help someone else if you can't even help the ones that live here it's all about votes I if you can't get the people in your own country to vote for you I guess you have to bring some in to vote for you

No idea Bud. Good morning everyone. Freezing cold again this morning. When it warms up some I'll cut the grass. Lots of stuff to do. Happy fryday time for wake n bake.

Thats cool umbra just figured I'd ask I know you're really knowledgeable when it comes to stuff like that hope you're having an excellent Friday morning

sounds about right, bud.

Did you get your new fuel pump yet I would look on eBay that's where I got my high-performance one for really really cheap I would have to say It was definitely worth the 20 or $40 I paid for it. Curious question dog does your fuel pump have any kind of sending unit on it because with my machine everyone said it was the fuel pump even Kawasaki but after Replacing it it's still did the same thing only to find out there was a really find screen and the sending unit that I had to poke out it was a bad genius idea by Kawasaki

Don't make me get all Easy Rider and stuff today !-- D.D. be home in half hour or so !--

Yo Bud all countries got problems and I can understand what U talking about !-- Lots of people want to kick
all the illegals out the country -- Sounds Iike a good idea but our unemployment is at 4% or so which is full employment -So not a lot of people looking for work !-- Lots of peeps don't understand that it's those migrant workers who picks the fruits and vegetables we eat !-- I am not picking strawberries for $7 an hour for 12 hours a day 6-7 days a week !-- Same with milk and other farm work !-- Kick them all out and food prices skyrocket !-- Used to be a migrant farm worker program where they could come to work the harvest season legally !-- but they ended that !

I better run down and get my application in Umbra !-- They trying to get around that "prescription" wording !
I just don't trust them !-- I will admit to eagerly waiting to see thier retail packaging !-- I hope no bad people bootleg that medicine !

Don't make me get all Easy Rider and stuff today !-- D.D. be home in half hour or so !--

Yo Bud all countries got problems and I can understand what U talking about !-- Lots of people want to kick
all the illegals out the country -- Sounds Iike a good idea but our unemployment is at 4% or so which is full employment -So not a lot of people looking for work !-- Lots of peeps don't understand that it's those migrant workers who picks the fruits and vegetables we eat !-- I am not picking strawberries for $7 an hour for 12 hours a day 6-7 days a week !-- Same with milk and other farm work !-- Kick them all out and food prices skyrocket !-- Used to be a migrant farm worker program where they could come to work the harvest season legally !-- but they ended that !

Very true my friend very true that's how it is in BC country out here

Decarbing and making some caps should be a good day hope everybody's Friday morning is off to an excellent start

budlight, i bought an aftermarket pump that i installed into the sending unit, came with a new filter sock. it lasted less than 1k miles. i bought an oem used pump from a wrecked bike with 1600 miles. cost me 45 bucks, last year the same pump was running 90 bucks, and the year before that it was well over 100 for a used pump. it came in today, so i will be working on the bike this weekend getting it back in riding trim, and tag and insurance will be added next week, it will be great to be on a street bike again, it will feel like a Cadillac compared to the dirt bike.

Bud I used to worry about the smell of end decarbing and someone know what that smell was !-- Got high enough one day to realize if they know what decarb smells like they ain't po-po !

budlight, i bought an aftermarket pump that i installed into the sending unit, came with a new filter sock. it lasted less than 1k miles. i bought an oem used pump from a wrecked bike with 1600 miles. cost me 45 bucks, last year the same pump was running 90 bucks, and the year before that it was well over 100 for a used pump. it came in today, so i will be working on the bike this weekend getting it back in riding trim, and tag and insurance will be added next week, it will be great to be on a street bike again, it will feel like a Cadillac compared to the dirt bike.

I bet my friend and Justin time for all the nice weather to kick in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back