acstrat1990 Growing and Learning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going 12/12 from seed is generally quite counterproductive. You end up with about a month where the plant stretches and gets spindly before it starts to flower. If this month is spend in 24/7 light instead of in flowering, you are not going to be that much longer, but you will have a whole lot bushier plants with way more budding spots and probably a lot more harvest.

^ x2 ur plant is going to veg automatically for so long in 12/12 before it starts to flower...that time would be much much more productive in 24 hours of light...you won't be waiting much longer at all like stated but the yields will be so much better

Have you not heard of this?
24/7 for first month is way more productive.

I also want to let you know that I speak from experience. I have grown for a long time and I have tried a whole lot of different methods along the way. I thought that 12/12 from seed sounded great, but really the plants were so small and lanky and stretched and sad that I only did it twice. I would like to encourage you to do a crop in the normal way with a veg period and take clones. Unlike plants grown from seed, clones can be put into flowering right away as they are the same biological age of the mother (i.e. sexually mature and ready to flower). However, even clones can benefit greatly by at least a month veg.

SO,,Another words,,you haven't listen to nothing anyone said.

:giggle: :postpicsworthless:

Latest posts

Back