Second Grow "Papaya"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rose would be better qualified to advise on this strain brother, I have not run her so am not familiar....my comments were meant to be in general.

Thanks Kraven,, Your General comments are always welcome here....

Cane, I have seen both, never grew in the 707, so no experience there. My runs tend to like to not get their feet wet so I finally settled on this soilless mix, its 12.00 bucks a cubic yard bag and it flat out keeps the mix's pH at 6.4 which is the sweet spot, the mix uses southern pine bark and it has a little charge in it so the plants are good for about 2 weeks. It very similar to the SS #4 except it has bit more perlite and the bark component is pine. I get it from the o'l hippy and he gets it from a nursery owner he knows, we just get a pallet at a time.

http://www.berger.ca/en/products/mixes/bm7

So will it make my Weed taste like Pine,,LOL,,,,,just playen wit ya my friend.

Kraven My tap water runs about 7.8 Think I will check the rain water got barrels of it...
The leaves do have a little spotty look to them and the bigger leaves seem to be,a bit floppy..

Cane are you giving them a good wet / dry cycle, it's always the hardest part of my grows, I'll drown the **** outa one real quick if I'm not careful, just a thought? Both are signs of over watering, but I have found that some strains almost want dry dirt to run in, so it's strain specific. Rose really would be the person to give them a look see and weigh in, not knowing how it runs, what it likes / dislikes I really don't wanna give incorrect opinions. Hope you get them dialed in tight for an epic grow brother.

I was raised in the Piney Woods of NE Texas. Always loved the smell of fresh Pine. Its also my favorite smell for Strains I like to smoke. I love a Pine smell and fruity taste.Yehaaaaaaaaaa

There is a strain by Barneys Farm called Nightshade and it is by far the piney-est smelling strain I have ever ran, I need to order a few more of those beans, shame I let that one go it was a killer strain.

There is a strain by Barneys Farm called Nightshade and it is by far the piney-est smelling strain I have ever ran, I need to order a few more of those beans, shame I let that one go it was a killer strain.
Gotta remember that. Gonna talk to my Bro and see if he can get me some outta Colorado.

Back in the late 80's early 90's I use to get this piney/skunky bud...... light green in color....... would love to get ahold of something close to it.

Back in the late 80's early 90's I use to get this piney/skunky bud...... light green in color....... would love to get ahold of something close to it.

You just broght back memories Bro. I use to get some lime coloered stuff called Arkansas Pine back In the 80s. Loved the smell,,,and was a strong pine smell,,,damn near could taste the pine.

You just broght back memories Bro. I use to get some lime coloered stuff called Arkansas Pine back In the 80s. Loved the smell,,,and was a strong pine smell,,,damn near could taste the pine.

I bet we're talking about same stuff....... lime green buds.......

Yea the Gainsville Green was the same, lime green piney/skunky. Have not seen that in decades....packed a wallop too.

Yesser. It was grown up in the mountains of Arkansas. Lime Green and an awesome smoke. Was one of my favorites. Bet its the same,,,cause I only seen it once a year and nothing else compared to its Lime Green look and piney smell.

Yea the Gainsville Green was the same, lime green piney/skunky. Have not seen that in decades....packed a wallop too.

yep...... that would be it..... sorry for hijack mrcane....:48:

Hey , I love it, Was sailing out of Fla back then and we were smoking, what we called,,Mean green
Same light green And mean, tear you up...LOL

I would say no to feeding, if those are the cotyledons I can see in the pics, they look nice and green, so I would hold off. My guess is it would be watering related... but this is where my biggest weakness lies so far, watering young plants in small pots... my suggestion would be water less when you water them until they get a little bigger, then you can drown em...

Latest posts

Back