Organic Soil vs. MG Potting Soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omnigr33n

I'm a damn monkey.
Reaction score
I just bought organic soil as opposed to the MG potting soil. I am going to be transplanting one of my plants into it from the MG. How much of a difference is this going to make in the overall plant health? It has organic nutrients in it.

The Hemp Goddess said:
did you buy Miracle Grow organic soil?

No... I was going to buy it but decided not too at the last second. Its called Hamptons Estate Potting Soil. I asked for Foxfarm, but the people gave me a funny look. Then they started to ask me what I was growing and at that point I was like "I don't know. I'm here for my grandmother because she is growing some kind of fern or something." I love my grandma lol.

disreguard on previous post i have researched more on the site and have found my answer

okay i was going to say you would be fine..the organic nutes are far better the the chemical in MG...I would still not nute for a while..Take care and be safe

:48:

I posted this a year ago lol. I went with the organic soil, but I haven't had bad experiences from MG.

omnigr33n said:
I posted this a year ago lol. I went with the organic soil, but I haven't had bad experiences from MG.

..:rofl:

Latest posts

Back