Small time grow, need a bit of advice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodlemasterr88

Reaction score
i figured i would identify each of my three plants. so i named them.

Cheech is my biggest plant, happens to be a strain of kryppy and is about 10 inches tall, i just topped it so now its branching off

Timmy is my screwup, its been growing as long as Cheech and is 6 inches tall, with only 5 developing leaves on it. i think this is because of over fert at the beggining.

uhhhh the other one is just a sprout and i kept it inside for a day to let it develope before i put it in the woods, where many of my other sprouts have been eaten by the animals.

the two bigger ones are in 8" pots, and the little one is in a 4" pot. btw i pissed around the spot today, so hopefully it will ward off animals.

any advice would be cool, and i need to know what exactly i would need in a hole if i planted these babies in the ground. thanks.

cheech:

timmy:

hasntbeennamed:

How to Post pictures

u got along way to go to say the least, but if ur gonna put them in the ground ur gonna need a few things, first of some soil to fill in the hole perferrable something organic, IMO. then after transplant ur gonna want some insecticide. along with..........damn im baked. its somewhere on this forum theres some recipes for animal repelents, i've always found empty oil bottles around it in a circle about 5 foot away seem to work great for all kinds of critters. but as for putting them in the ground its gonna need TO BE SOMEWHERE NO ONE BUT U WILL FIND THEM. literally. no messing around if ur gonna do it do right. but that should be it for now. u got a good start though just don't over water or over nute them again. could be fatal any time u do it.

Fire it up

KT

its kind of late in the outdoor growing season all my plants have begun to flower so i dont think you are gong to get that far with those plants ..

Latest posts

Back