Northern Lights and Purple Power Marijuana Outdoor Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarPassion

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello all.

I have finally started to germinate the seeds I have. Now after three days they've come up and i have taken some pictures.

The purple seeds were from last year. I had seeded a few plants that turn out not really great because I had to move to another place and had them in a very small pot without much sun. Well the surprising thing is that I got a lot of seeds from the plant and have used these now.

As you will see most of them germinated great and i have a lot of little seedlings coming up.

We'll see how this turns out in the future.

I have ten Northern Lights plants and the rest are Purple Power plants.

mar1.JPG

mar2.JPG

mar3.JPG

mar4.JPG

mar5.JPG

mar6.JPG

mar7.JPG

mar9.JPG

mar10.JPG

mar11.JPG

mar8.JPG

niice marpassion they look like mine when they first sprouted up

It's nice to play with the macro option of the camera. The plants are so little but still, the little seedlings look great, I see a little purple in a efw of the leaves. :)

macr1.JPG

yea well keep posting pics because mine look alot different from all of the other pics i have seen these look exactly like mine. i just started a set of hydro and they look great

arent they cute :D ...love the close up shots, look forward to seeing these babies grow up MarP...g'luck

are you germing them under floros inside and then moving them outside or are they already outside I have 5 seeds planted outside but the freakin weather is so shitty but this week will be great high temps and sunny

all yeah MARp rotate the the thing you planted them in so they grow stright up instead of side ways unless your training them

please do not take offense to this but may i ask why you planted them in the same pot? i mean call me old school but i am a firm believer in "one plant one pot", i mean why make the roots fight each other for space?

I have them infront of the window with lots of sunshine during the day.

I have replanted them in other pots after two days because otherwise the roots were too much bundled. I was just in time, you have to be very careful when doing this because they are so fragile. So far one died but i had so many come up, over 40 a i think.

I planted a lot of the purple ones i had from last year and I never imagined so many would come up. I think i had a 90% germination of those and I didn't do my best to germinate them.

So far so great. Maybe some other people are interested in some of these seeds. PM me if you want them.

I have them all inside now because the weather is getting bad here, 12 degrees celsius.

I will make some other pictures soon. They are growing slowly.

Giving a few to friends so they can enjoy a love herb too in the garden. :D

right on! i am glad you got them trans planted good luck with this grow!

great MP, i wouldn't mind getting a purple power, is a very good strain, tastes really good :p

greetz

sweet plants you got there, looks like mine cept no purple. say would you be willing to part with a few seed?

peace

I'm interested, if you got some left. I heard it's a bitchin' strain.

Tell us a little more about this strain, MarP. Thanks. :)

Hi Mikey

I will post some more pics soon.

What happened was they that were stressed quite hard after having a few frost nights in my garden, I didn't expect that and it hit them real hard.

The leaves turned yellow and were falling off.

I quickly put them inside and saved a lot but they were damaged and grew slowly.

Finaly the weather is getting better and they now start to grow ok.

So, soon I will post some more pics.

This update is not from today but from some time ago.
I took some pictures but had some troubles with uploading them last time so i post them here now.

DSCN2542.jpg

DSCN2543.jpg

DSCN2544.jpg

DSCN2545.jpg

DSCN2546.jpg

DSCN2548.jpg

DSCN2549.jpg

DSCN2550.jpg

DSCN2550.jpg

DSCN2551.jpg

DSCN2553.jpg

DSCN2554.jpg

Here's one more:

Will make some new pictures soon.

The plants are now geting better and bigger.

Still need to replant them to bigger pots.

DSCN2555.jpg

Latest posts

Back