New Members!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebstarr

Local Artist
Reaction score
Ok, I dont want to usurp the Mod's and all of thier jobs, and I don't want to whine... but theres a lot of new members joining that really DON'T even glimpse at the rules. :doh: , I'm not asking for people to be punished or whatever, just saying that you guys (new members), really should read them before you go posting...

Profanity slings at us left and right... giving the mods a hard time to clean it all up.. talks of sales also seem to have cropped up a lot in the past week, and all I'm saying is, New Members, JUST READ THE DANG RULES.

Just follow the rules and you'll be fine, even EMBRACED by the MP members who have been here for a long time.

Just my little rant, I thought it was just something that keeps popping up.
Delete this if necessary, I was just saying make the mods hard job a little easier around here guys.. ;)

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

^^^

I why don't you just talk to them is that so hard then having the mods herass them. Isn't telling on people snitching.

Noooo, this wasn't snitching, but just TELLING them to just look up the rules.

I never mentioned any names, was just giving them a heads up as all..
Sorry if it came off a bit agressive, i'll edit it.

No you where not harsh.. Just talk to people instead making it hard on the Mods just talk to us newbies in a nice manner.. Thats what private messaging is for. I a gree with you friend we need to help the newbies to learn the rules... I made a mistake with my avatar I didn't know i t offended so many people. So I changed it because I was asked not told.

If my avatar offended anyone I a opologize.

Yeah KGB I see where you're coming from, its always best to be given the chance to choose in your own way, as opposed to being told to do so.

Well at least we're all united in one sole way! :)
Our love for Gods 'erb :)

when we signed up for this site didn't it make you check the box after readin the rules? im sure most people just check the box and move on. the reason i bring this up is ive been to sites where you had to atleast scroll thru the rules and the box was at the bottom. so atleast you know they seen the rules. its obvious that most of us here don't do very well followin rules or we wouldn't be growin mj. im sure i've broke rules here not meaning to as im sure most of us have. as a community we should help the newer members find, read and understand the rules and why they are important. jmo

slowmo77 said:
when we signed up for this site didn't it make you check the box after readin the rules? im sure most people just check the box and move on. the reason i bring this up is ive been to sites where you had to atleast scroll thru the rules and the box was at the bottom. so atleast you know they seen the rules. its obvious that most of us here don't do very well followin rules or we wouldn't be growin mj. im sure i've broke rules here not meaning to as im sure most of us have. as a community we should help the newer members find, read and understand the rules and why they are important. jmo

It's our job to keep this site healthy so it can grow & blosson sorta speak. I care for this site thats why I listen to the mods or other wise I wouldn't listen to them. We are a big family we need to help each other out.

Sebstarr said:
Ok, I dont want to usurp the Mod's and all of thier jobs, and I don't want to whine... but theres a lot of new members joining that really DON'T even glimpse at the rules. :doh: , I'm not asking for people to be punished or whatever, just saying that you guys (new members), really should read them before you go posting...

Profanity slings at us left and right... giving the mods a hard time to clean it all up.. talks of sales also seem to have cropped up a lot in the past week, and all I'm saying is, New Members, JUST READ THE DANG RULES.

Just follow the rules and you'll be fine, even EMBRACED by the MP members who have been here for a long time.

Just my little rant, I thought it was just something that keeps popping up.
Delete this if necessary, I was just saying make the mods hard job a little easier around here guys.. ;)

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

^^^

I agree with a lot of what you said. Unfortunately we see this kinda thing every summer. Kids out of school without nothing better to do. :rolleyes:

When I was new I made many many mistakes, I made a lot of people dislike me, I did exactly as Slow mentioned, just clicked and ticked boxes and whey hey I was let loose, I fully understand the rule breaks of new members, all they need is a gentle nod or wink and pointed the rules, if they are willing to join this friendly community they will read them and understand them, but that said I did the same, reading all the rules is like doing a 4,000 piece jigsaw puzzle while stoned and being asked to complete it in 30 seconds, it doesnt all sink in, we still make mistakes even after reading them, it takes time to realise what a captivative, secure, friendly, fun, happy, relaxed place they have joined.

If they are willing, then so are we :peace:

If they see it as a simple game to play, then people come and people go without realising how close they came to joy and hugs with smiles and hidden friends who would take time to sit and help with any problem they had, not just growing but in real life PM's as well, these people lose out, its sad they never opened eyes, unlike we all did though :)

sorry man, I didn't know people got all offensive over a curse word that gets taken out anywayz. I read the rules and all, now I won't talk about selling, which I have never done :)

dopeman265 said:
sorry man, I didn't know people got all offensive over a curse word that gets taken out anywayz. I read the rules and all, now I won't talk about selling, which I have never done :)

We all make mistakes just some people are to old to remember there first mistake.

dopeman265 said:

im sure none of this is directed at just you. i still from time to time throw one out before i relize it. i gotta say since joining this site i've really cut back on how much i curse in real life

Dopeman this isn't personally directed at you man, so don't worry, just a lot of new members GENERALLY... so its all cool mang, you now know where it stands :)

Peace

SmokinMom said:
I agree with a lot of what you said. Unfortunately we see this kinda thing every summer. Kids out of school without nothing better to do. :rolleyes:

yeeeeeeep you betchya same old same old,, well you mods know what to do,, and ive seen it done befor,, anyway,, smoking you got any ladies on the go this year? and what product and wheres can i find all the pics???

Kludge said:
It's a never ending, unwinnable battle. There will always be new people and new people will mostly not read the rules because they are deluged with pointless "warning" texts all day long, "Don't use dryer in shower," "Don't use toaster in bathtub," "Don't drink the bath water," "Do not insert into bodily cavities." and so on.

LOL LOL LOL SO TRUE :hitchair: :hubba: :hitchair: :hubba: :hitchair:

KGB30 said:
We all make mistakes just some people are to old to remember there first mistake.
..... :) NOT true.. "remembering" your mistakes is how 'old folks' avoid making the same ones again and again.. .. ;) ... (such as lacking respect for your elders)... :D

KGB30 said:
just some people are to old to remember there first mistake.

What u Mean Old to remember ? Wow that probably pegged most of us ;) and so does that mean we have OldTymer, Alzheimer's, dementia now since u said that? :hubba:

Hick said:
..... :) NOT true.. "remembering" your mistakes is how 'old folks' avoid making the same ones again and again.. .. ;) ... (such as lacking respect for your elders)... :D

Old people always forget what mistakes they have made & do not allow alouances to young foke for there mistakes..

Latest posts

Back