Howdy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NaturesGift

Reaction score
Hey, what's up everyone? I just joined yesterday and I'm looking to gain more knowledge by participating in these forums.

I've been a smoker off and on, mainly to treat a medical condition but living in Ohio sucks because I can't buy it legally. I have RLS and it's the ONLY thing that works.

Be back soon!

Howdy :ciao: :48:

Welcome to MP. Check out the stickies at the top of each section.

Let us know how we can help you. Are you starting a grow?

Naa, just trying to find the best way to smoke dry herb without the harshness for my throat. I used a glass pipe but I don't like the chronic cough associated with it long-term. Joints don't work either for cough. I want something discreet and smooth like a vape but have no idea what's a good bang for the buck. Living in Ohio I can't get anything but dry around here.

Naa, just trying to find the best way to smoke dry herb without the harshness for my throat. I used a glass pipe but I don't like the chronic cough associated with it long-term. Joints don't work either for cough. I want something discreet and smooth like a vape but have no idea what's a good bang for the buck. Living in Ohio I can't get anything but dry around here.

A good Water Bong can do wonders on smoothing out a hit.

You can get good pieces here for awesome deals. I have gotten 3 pieces from them and they all work well.

https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/glass+water+bong.html

Howdy NaturesGift! A warm welcome to you. We are the same, I'm new and looking to gain more knowledge here. Good luck to us and have a good grow in the future.

Latest posts

Back