Kush x domina and white widow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 62 of 12/12
Afghan kush x black domina(first 2 pictures) is about 10% amber and will start to flush for a week or so within the next couple days. The smell is like a diesel passion fruit and very pungent.

White widow (last 2 pictures) has just started to show some amber here and there so i will start flushing her very shortly also. The smell is a sweet lemon sherbert with a strong dank mixed in there.

I'm not a big fan of lots of amber trichomes and would usually be taking down domina within the next few days or so but because white widow was not that far behind I've decided to let domina go for a little bit longer. A few days or so is negligible imho.

All in all this has been a great grow as i haven't had any problems and didn't get any signs of over feeding or deficiencies. I did get a slight bit of yellowing from domina a few weeks in from 12/12 but a little bit of nitrogen mixed in with bloom fixed that up within a few days. I've been giving continuous feeds throughout the grow.

View attachment 20170920_175934.jpg

View attachment 20170920_175945.jpg

View attachment 20170920_180309.jpg

View attachment 20170920_180220.jpg

Looking great.....any day now.

Looking great.....any day now.

I've started to flush kush x domina and she will be coming down around the end of this month.
Having had another good look over white widow with better lighting in the background there is still lots of clear trichomes on her so will continue with light feedings for another week or so and then i will start to flush. She's been showing a little bit of her sativa side as there is a bit of light foxtailing on some buds and a lot of white pistils throughout the middle of the colas. White widow is a 50/50 hybrid. Very dense canopy too.

Thanks. I haven't made any clones, I wanted to take some from the white widow before forewing but I'm not 100% sure it's a photoperiod as it started forming buds a couple weeks ago under veg lighting (18/6) I have a few more seeds so if this one turns out good i will run them next time and save some clones. The colour of string was purely by accident.... i had plenty left over from landscaping in the back yard and the colour happens to be pink. Lol. I will keep a close eye on kush x domina Rosebud, I've had a hermie once before a few grows back but i think it was mainly due to a long cold snap we had halfway through flower so I've started my indoor winter grows a bit later now. I think i will most likely need too support some branches on kush x domina later in flower. White widow branches seem to be quite thick and shouldn't need much support from first impressions.

I recommend 12/12 :vap_smiley:

I recommend 12/12 :vap_smiley:

Yes 12/12 worked very well. I haven't came across little pre flowering buds before but now I'm 100% certain that the white widow was definitely a photo period. She's still got another week or so to go before chop.

I will be taking down afghan kush x domina tomorrow before lights on as she has had a flush plus a watering and the soil is bone dry. White widow is due a feed or water today depending on trichomes.

Latest posts

Back