Is it safe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
I've got a geriatric 'Secret Agent' (one of my own strains) finishing off in a sunny spot in the garden. It looks pathetic, there are almost no real leaves on it at all and the leaves that are left are shrivelled up. The bud is turning purple with the low temps. It's just really the bud that's left. Which still has clear trichs :(
But there are no pistils growing . . .
So I was thinking, if I need to move my males out of the grow room after determining sex of my indoor grow, could I let them flower right next to the old fem? I don't think anything could happen, right, it's menopausal! What do you think?

LM when I read the title, I flashed on The Marathon Man. I could see some guy with a dental pick standing over a female bud, going "is it safe?" sorry just really stoned

if ya bringing a plant in from outside be sure your not bringing in pests as well...take care and be safe..

Umbra...Im High as hell too:48:

Pot Belly...:ciao: nice to see ya

According to how long the female has left the worst thing I thing could happen is, she will form a few inmature seeds. I think seeds need 3+ weeks to mature.

Yeah that's right. But pistils form seeds, yes? Not calyxes. OK, I'll try it.

Latest posts

Back