is this mold?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixtreduce

Reaction score
is this mold on my soil?is it good or bad?has anybody seen this before?i fed the girls a batch of sea guano and this appeared in the days after?

002-6.jpg

might just be salts which percipitate from the guano... you can rinse or mist the top of the soil with plain tap water for a couple of days. the chlorine in tap water will sometimes often kill light mold infections with little drama.

if its mold clear it away from the stem put some fresh soil around stem and keep the stem itself dry to avoid it getting moldy. not to worry about it if you deal with it but if you let it get to your stem it could actually eat through it.

i took care of the tops of the soil now i see roots coming out of the bottom of my bag have like a fuzzy mold on them so i peeled back the side of one of the bags and i see more fuzzy roots ***??????

sixtreduce said:
anybody?is this a problem?
I will transplant to a bigger pot due to the fact that you need more space for roots they already coming out of the bag and in the way i will try to get a moister control soil before you transplant give the plant a wash only if you are on veg stage good luck.
P.S. i just look at the pic and it looks to me like nut salt but still you should transplant and for sure give your plant a wash, salt with cause problems if theres too much buildup

my friend, you're fine. Mold grows in humid areas, dry that bad girl up!

Can you tkae a picture of the whole plant? or the whole setup?

she's lookin good from the bottom lol. Your roots will eventually be bounded by the size of the pot. Normally this is not a problem, but there is such thing as too constricted

smaller pots will result in smaller plants. Possibly smaller buds? experimentation is key

good luck!
destroyer

im in 5 gallon bags i dont think i could go bigger im in week five of flower you think i should transplant

i did some research and i believe its the good mold thank you.heres the photos.

moldyroot.jpg

moldyroot1.jpg

g135fl.jpg

g135flightout.jpg

g13crop5f.jpg

g135f.jpg

now i found some bugs they look like spider mites(through the 420 scope) but they are only burrowed in the dirt none on the foliage??????

did some research and they are pergamassus sp. predator mites that are good for the plant they look like spider mites though

71128027_TuVxpFEl_IMG_3654.jpg

Latest posts

Back