auto outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Closetfarmer

Counter-culture
Reaction score
Hey haven't posted in a long time but work has settled down and allowed me to get back to my passion of growing my own. Done a couple of small indoor grows with pretty good results, the last time being with some Auto AK47 from Lowlife (i think..).

Anyways indoors is no longer an option but up in northern canada it can freeze overnight by September (although warmer weather is common too). However with a long photoperiod (12/12 starts in Early august), normal plants cannot have enough time to flower without a serious frost risk. I am gonna do a few small patches out in the bush, guerilla style I guess, and I think autos are a good option. The potency of the Ak47 I had indoors was mighty fine for me, and they can maximize flowering during long days of sun, generally pretty bright for 18 hours sometimes.

I plan on using some Auto Assassin And either AutoMazar or Diesel Ryder. Anybody know which is a better indica? No reg seeds for Mazar though, and I kinda like the idea of making my own seeds.

Also, had anyone tried the swamp technique where you flip some sod over or make a raised bed with some organic mix? Sounds like a good way to keep hidden and stay watered but I wonder about the ph...any input would be appreciated. I read about this in the good ol' grow bible.

In louisiana some thousand years ago lol we'd dig a hole 3 x 3 mix sand vegetable compost and worm castings and worms.also gold fish or shiners herring any small fish about 3 to 4 inches long.First in the hole the fish then soil mix. throw an old tire down around it water then mother nature do the rest.Ive had ppl call me stupid for this technique but thats how I was taught as a kid and have never had a problem.Aside from wild life or wild life officers pulling them. lol I'm now trying in indoors and man what whole different world.alot harder

Latest posts

Back