Need advice from auto growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anglerguy78

Reaction score
I have a small auto that's been growing outside in a pot since early may in a spot that gets about 6 hrs direct light. It started flowering in mid may but the buds never got dense (probably because of limited light). The current plant is about 15" tall, a few small branches, with very mature bracts and trichomes slightly milky. My question is will this plant continue this very slow growth throughout the summer? I have four other plants heavy into veg and I currently have to treat this "little" lady differently for water as this is the only potted plant. Any thoughts on what the future holds for this lady based on the attached photos would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. could not resist snipping a few small buds for the dry and smoke...will let you know how it turns out.

IMG_4836 (800x1200).jpg

IMG_4838 (800x1200).jpg

only potted? it was started indoors and brought out?

That's right, in pot the whole time, started inside then outside. Here's a pic of her full height f 15". Not sure how to treat her at this point.

IMG_4835 (800x1200).jpg

looks like reveg I have two like that it will fix it self pretty sure any way maybe someone else will confirm it for ya

just keep an eye on it one of mine went hermi from that killed it

mine were not auto tho

running a critical cheese now i was gonna grow OD

Thanks for that info NEwguy. I'll keep and eye out for herms. Should I snip some buds for a little "snack" a few days from now. Will it act like a topping with two branches after topping? Just have never dealt with a growth like this. Thanks.

If it really is an auto it can't reveg!

It could be a stretch from going to longer nights or something I would guess.

I would not be cutting it or playing with it in any way other than feeding and checking trichs for harvest time.

If it is an auto and it started flowering in mid May, it is probably done. Have you checked the trichs? An auto only lives a certain number of days and then starts dying. You don't want to take it too late as the trichs die and the plant becomes useless.

Normal growth for an outside Auto with lack of sunlight.

:peace:

hmm makes me think of doing mine inside now

Thanks for those thoughts everyone. I checked trichs today and saw they were still relatively clear with a couple turning milky. Will wait and watch as we pass through this great heat wave in the northeast...plants are LOVING it.

N.E.wguy said:
hmm makes me think of doing mine inside now

Are you running autos? They do best with about 20 hours of light. I agree with HIE, I think this is about the best it is going to get it being an auto and only getting 6 hours of sunlight.

Latest posts

Back