bongs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DankHobbyist

Reaction score
So I was looking at a website that had nice bongs. I really want a bong with easy draw. I seen one that had 2 Fritz defusers and a cyclone action above that to keep mouth dry. What things would you look for that would let you know if it had a easy draw or not.. Water volume? Depth? Amount of percolators, and diffusers?

What is your budget?

I look for a glass thickness of no less than 9mm. Anything thinner and the piece is going to be fairly fragile. I like the shower percolators personally. My piece has a 16 arm shower perc. I prefer to have an ice catch as well. Is this rig for herb or oil? If it's for herb then you are going to have to clean frequently so resin doesn't build up and clog the diffusers and percs. Resin is a pain in the butt to get out of a complicated rig. If you're after an easy draw, then make sure you go with an 18mm down stem. The 14mm ones will do the trick but the 18mm stem will draw a bit easier.

Thank you nice reply. IM looking at under 150. Thick *** glass. Name of brand. I am thinking about a double Fritz percolator with the cyclone action. Video looks sick.

Latest posts

Back