Subcool's In Depth Bubble Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The main difference is the time I stir it and the genetics I use.
I work with strains that have very large trichomes and the big thing is dont over work the mixing.
use fresh frozen leaf for sure.

Here are some of the key things I feel I do a bit different.
1. I only use fresh, wet, frozen sugar leaf. I use only plant matter that is encrusted in resin we toss all fan leaves etc. For best results include as much fluff(Encrusted lower popcorn buds) in with the trim.
2. I use a slotted spoon and hand stir for a maximum of 15 minutes. 8-10 minute batches are even better and higher quality.
3. Make sure to use bagged ice that’s broken into smaller pieces or flakes this will break off more heads.
4. Make smaller batches over larger ones. I prefer the 1 gallon bubble bags as I can place the ice water and weed mix in the refrigerator to pre chill. The colder the better.

ApolloMaxBubble.jpg

ApolloMaxBubble2.jpg

ApolloMaxBubble3.jpg

ApolloMaxBubble4.jpg

ApolloMaxBubble5.jpg

ApolloMaxBubble6.jpg

ApolloMaxBubble7.jpg

ApolloMaxBubble8.jpg

ApolloMaxBubble9.jpg

ApolloMaxBubble10.jpg

Hey Subcool do you remember the blonde and black hash that you could get back in the 80's for like $10 a gram i think it was. Anyway we use to smoke it under a glass with a needle. You know hash under glass. It's been so long since we've smoked any but i don't ever remember it melting on the pin. Just turning to ash after it was gone. Might be a dumb question but do you know why that is? :confused2:

Makes me want to go to the club> Thanks

KGB

As good as that stuff was imagine if all the impurities were gone. :eek:
subcool said:
The reason it didn't melt was impurities :)

Sub

Nice, so where is the cheapest place to purchase a bubble bad kit, or should i just purchase them from there web site??? And should i tough it and get the 8 bag kit or will the 4 bag be moor than enough i would rather get moor in quantity than moor in quality... Thanks..

hey subcool its awesome your a member here you are one of m,y idols. its because i got to taste some of you and mz jills space queen. that i turned into a conniseaur of the finest weeds around. and it was a linch pin in my decision to start growing my own. i grow some nice weed but am no match for your skills. anyway true genetics are hard to find these days. great looking hash too. i look forward to seeing you around the site

Looks a bit like Gumby hash to me.
I plan on using the gumby method for the first time with my new grow. see how it goes ;)

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro_-Y7wQqYo
btw, very artistic of you... I feel like eating'em all! :)

:eek: :holysheep: I dont even think I could smoke that! I would not know how to act. I can see it now: Hysteria for an hour and a half! :rofl: One thing though; How the HECK did you make that tiny smoke ring in one of those close up pics of the screen you were holding!? That is one crazy pic dude!
And thanks for the how to. I have been wanting to make some bubble ever since I tried some the first time. It was NOTHING like yours though. Dark brown and really didnt taste that great. But man was I :fly:

:holysheep: That is some awesome hash! Keep it up.:headbang:

FANTASTIC man.. you should open your own bakery buddy

Dident turn out nerely as nice as yours but i thought if it was okay, id throw in some of mines too!

I dont have pretty art or anything, and its mixed quality, But it smokes just fine! hahahaha

By the way! looks delicious! You're a true all star for that!

CIMG0838.JPG

CIMG0839.JPG

CIMG0840.JPG

and i see this thread was really old, but i just now got to it! its nice to reopen an old file and check out what went on eh?!!? hahaha

You obviously know what you are doing man! I call it "Clear Dome".
And I am talking about lighting it up, watching it bubble up, and then
it dries with smoke still trapped in the dry bubbles... CLEAR DOME!!
The two tricks for sure are, the FRESH FROZEN RESINOUS material,
and MIXING BY HAND!!!! If you use a blender or a drill, you DESTROY
the product. If you run the leaves twice, you DESTROY the product.
The only difference in the way I do it and the way you do it is that I
use a toilet plunger to mix, and I use 32 gallon bags. Sour Diesel and
Juicy Fruit have both proven to produce clear dome bubble.
You should all listen to this guy, he knows what he's doin, and he's on
a whole other level with this stuff. This is easily the best post I've seen
online about hash making. Subcool has given out the secret to making
the finest hash in the world.

please help where can i get bubble bags from i live in queensland australia hardware does not know what i mean when asked for bubble bags......any help would be appreciated ...xxxxxxx pajero

hXXp://www.bubblebag-australia.net/

Excellent thread been looking for a thread like this with step by step instructions, Let me tell you that this thread its very detailed on how to make hash. Really easy to follow and due, I don't know about due.... but its simple to follow. Ill give it a try. :)

Latest posts

Back