Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Joe, how ya like this 6" of snow?

Seriously duck? It was 80 here yesterday, very warm for April. Deep condolences on the snow.

It is just too hot for April here too, mid eighties yesterday. Six inches of snow would be horrifying and wonderful in a weird way. Bring on some snow. Latest I have ever seen snow here is end of April and it melted fast like a Popsicle on the ground in July.

Have a good day all.

Morning Weedhopper:48:

Well the weatherman was wrong again. Ended up with 8 to 10 of the heavy white stuff. Was suppose to get 1 to 2. Oh well I guess Chucky and I will watch golf.

BIU :bong:

Joe, great frosty bud. Dam, I feel for you guys. It is a beautiful sunny 80 degrees here, too. I have just got to get some plants going. It is just hard travelling back. and forth between Oregon and Idaho as much as I am now. I did find a kinda back road way that cuts road time to a bit over 1-1/2 hours one way.

I'll be in Oregon about 3 days. Sis's dog has been diagnosed with diabetes. I want to spend several days with her in Oregon to make sure she is comfortable giving shots and knowing what to look for if she does not tolerate the shot well. Then a week or so in Idaho to try and get the house on the market. The new cabinets for the Oregon house are supposed to be in around 4-20 (LOL) and then we can get going on the kitchen remodel.

It is so beautiful out, I am so sorry you guys are looking out at snow. By this time of year, we are darned tired of it.....

Snow not a bother, we had the easiest winter that I can remember. My problem is my soil is frozen and I have no-tilled 2 grows and like to start fresh in Spring.

Looks like we are having SPAM for breakfast:rofl:

BIU :bong:

I saw that..lol.

Spam is nasty but my son likes it. :p

I started to neg rep a few when. Noticed there was a full page and gave up..

I just don't understand what they are thinking:doh:

I like fried spam:hubba::hubba:

We got a good ammt of rain, but nothing too bad. I feel for the peeps around here that got the softball sized hail last week. The tarps aren't keeping ther houses dry. What a crappy spring so far in north Texas. Sounds like Houston is the city that's about to float away now.

The rain here isn't done yet, spotty showers may stick around til Thurs. I have some happy grass!

Nice to se ya back WeedHopper :48:

Thought that maybe you and SM got washed away. But she said it was further South.

Hey Duck
Nope,,but we just barely missed the big stuff. Houston got pounded AGAIN. ouch
Howdy SM.

Latest posts

Back