Quit Pickin On Me About Hermies!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
these hermies has been gone long time ago...

quit it now please....:rolleyes:

my last plants was burned and wasn't hermies ethier.. I did appreciate lot learning to do it properly and avoid at any cost to have any hermies in my corners this site has been so good with wealth knowedge of marijuana botany.. just that can we aside the hermie issues?

hermies has been gone long gone!! ok? I have been in woods lately I see nuthing yet!! but my seeds..

hey papa, where you been bud? you got a grow going on? would like to see it man. hope all is well with you and yours...bb...

What hermies? See, we forgot already. Be well.

I dunno,we shouldnt be getting down on hermisexuals,I mean,they have feelings too?

And besides,they have great dress sense and how many plants do you know that know all the words to the musicals,hmm?:p

Ok Ok,I'm gettin' me coat. :)

Rockster said:
I dunno,we shouldnt be getting down on hermisexuals,I mean,they have feelings too?

And besides,they have great dress sense and how many plants do you know that know all the words to the musicals,hmm?:p

Ok Ok,I'm gettin' me coat. :)

:spit:

I don't know.. is feminized seeds also a possible trait of hermie? Im not saying anything queer ok? IM just trying to understand it and doing better to make new strains..or common strains..

hey buddy, dont worry about all that til it arrives, then pitch it.:cool: ;) .

plant a seed, water it, give it light , air, and food, and it will give back to ya.:hubba: :D :cool: ...

where ya been papa? we missed ya little turbo. come on...

you got that big , bad grow going on?...bb...

Hey do feel bad I once had my own issues with hermies. We learn from our mistakes we fix the problem and no more hermies, that is the important part.

Good luck
MCM

yeah yeah.. other thread i was asking about breeding the clones with males...

someone brung up about "hermie" IM like.. oh no here we go!! I aiant talkin about hermimes or whatever.. just asking if we could do that? bagseeds or feminized seeds which one would be good to start with? I don't know about getting the feminized seeds from seed bank but I have enough of seed bags came from crossed male/female that means NOTHING FROM HERMIE TRAITS OK?

Latest posts

Back