Awesome grow house...IMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Forget raising chickens I want to grow pot in this BadBoy..

Coop de View $450.00

This 4' by 4' floor plan with a ridge height of 44 inches off finish floor. Add to that 3 roomy nest boxes - and for sure - your hens will never feel *cooped-up* again. The roosting area is a comfortable 12 sq feet. For ease of cleaning, food and water needs - the quick release and locking front wall, or panel, will grant you full access to the interior of the coop, the removable roost bar and *slide out* 1/2" cdx floor. When this floor is removed, it exposes the 1/2" welded wire cloth flooring for those hot summer days and nights providing plenty of ventilation as they scratch and roost about on the straw or hay you've provided them. Two rows of covered vent holes have been included on each side of the walls at the eaves. And all of this at a height of 16" off the ground. And they will be safe from all manner of vermin via the stout sliding access door to their run, or scratch area, that is opened, closed and locked each night. A hinged door model is available for $475.00

Before affixing the fiberglass with rubber grommet-ed screws, the 1/2" cdx plywood roof is stained with a mildew, water resistant penetrating oil with a redwood stain.. All that's left for you, is to paint or stain the exterior the covering of your choice. I have made every effort to design and build a coop of practicality, as well one that's esthetically pleasing though at a reasonable price.

Coop de Grande $550.00

Along with many of the features mentioned above the just added Coop de Grande offers 16 sq ft of roosting area with twin bars.The locking end panel is hinged to easily swing open providing easy access for cleaning. The nest box cantilevers out from one side and has two spacious nesting area. The hasel free sliding access door allows your hens to come and go as they please during the day yet keeps them safe at night

Both of these Coops can be ordered in 5ft, 6ft and 7ft lengths. Anything longer then weight becomes a serious issue.

4ft by 8 ft Run $325.00

During the day, they will do what comes natural, scratching about in the pen of which is securely fastened, or separated from the coop. A 4ft x 8ft run constructed with redwood, covered with 1/2 welded wire hardware cloth and comes with two access doors.
The run can be order in 10ft or 12ft length also.

Staining of the coop and run is available for an extra charge. $60.00 per piece.

off site images removed

I may have to talk hubby into one.......prob easy to make...I wouldnt mind a chicken or two but the dogs would not have it.

you should split in half then grow in half and have chickens in the other half people wouldnt suspect anything just be like them chickens smell like some dope

ArtVandolay said:
Whatcha smokin today, 2dog? :D

hey av, on that sig line, what post was that?

nice chicken house, i'd grow pot in it too. i'm trying to get a greenhouse together right now, just have to get it past the hubby.

Which one, SP? The first was deleted by Aplaisia for reasons unknown. I think nvthis was causing some trouble in his thread :hubba:.

The other, which is required reading for all MPers and should be stickied, was a couple of threads begun by the infamous mgfcom. Use the search function to view the threads started by him/her. Take some aspirin first :hubba:

oh art..today I am smoking pk and afgooey...but I have been eyeing that chicken box for months..what can I say I'm that kind of girl. My grandpa had one when I was little...loved gathering eggs. be even better to grow in one though....hmmmm

No offense, 2dog, but have you looked at those garden sheds? I think 4u2 has a nice one :). And it doesn't require any chickens :hubba:.

2Dog said:
I may have to talk hubby into one.......prob easy to make...I wouldnt mind a chicken or two but the dogs would not have it.

Too bad! The chickens would be a great source of organic fertilizer! - RT

ArtVandolay said:
No offense, 2dog, but have you looked at those garden sheds? I think 4u2 has a nice one :). And it doesn't require any chickens :hubba:.

I have a shed...I guess I just like the look of the coop...and the protective area for growing outdoors..I mean pecking. keeps the birds and critters out...I may make something like that.

I cant wait to see your pitbull with a yard full of chickens.

ArtVandolay said:
required reading for all MPers and should be stickied,

:rofl: :rofl: mgf baby! Hey Art, what we should do is have an mgfcom award every month!

It tickles me to friggin death man, every time someone asks you about that!

Jeeze.. I kinda miss those days... Hehe, good times.

I think we all owe you a big thanks for towing that around for so long in you sig bro. Now THAT'S dedication!!:aok:

Ok, back to my nondisruptive DPWW male fan leaf brownies...

2Dog said:
oh art..today I am smoking pk and afgooey...but I have been eyeing that chicken box for months..what can I say I'm that kind of girl. My grandpa had one when I was little...loved gathering eggs. be even better to grow in one though....hmmmm

Hey hey 2dog, how's that afgooey treatin' ya? Any pics of the bud?;)

Ill get u one cause u r such a nice guy...not a great pic..tons of crystals.

afgeyyy 018.jpg

Hey mgfcom and WhiteWidowMaker come backing play your ban should be over by now.

Ozzy :cry: and needs a good :laugh:

ozzydiodude said:
Hey mgfcom and WhiteWidowMaker come backing play your ban should be over by now.

Ozzy :cry: and needs a good :laugh:

Here ozzy...she cheers everyone up..

afgeyyy 003.jpg

Latest posts

Back