leaf problems pleas help (pix)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jabba123

Reaction score
hi please help anyone,i have just switched these plants onto flower stage bu for few weeks now ive had this leaf problem,i have read stuf about it but not sure if nute brun or ph prob the ph has been up and down only seem to be geting it stable a bit now.also 2 of the plants have end of leaves curling downwards.any info on red stems aswel please.
plants look healthy and really bushy but this happening to leaves top mid and bottom.
temp been average 80-84f

there in ther own pots with pump etc grown in clay pebbles
i have x3 400 lights
temp around 80-85
x2 cool tubes bout 8 inches from tops x1 shade bit higher.(3 lights are 400w sunmaster)
6 plans in 1x2x2m tent

IMAG0120.JPG

IMAG0119.JPG

IMAG0121.JPG

IMAG0122.JPG

IMAG0125.JPG

IMAG0124.JPG

IMAG0123.JPG

Hello, there jabba. We need more information in order to properly help you. The title of your thread gives the impression that you uploaded pictures for us to see; however, there seem to be no pics posted.

I know little about hydro, but for those that do, they'll need to know a bit of history about your plants from the beginning to now,what you fed them, how many ppms, the range of your pH, how big your grow area is, the temperature, relative humidity, how close the are lights to the plants, the kind of water you use, etc., before we can help you.

It sounds like your pH could be off, and/or you might have over-fed them, but that's just a blind guess.

Ozzy types faster than I do. He beat me to it.

if u are a new member u must make 15 posts before adding pics so like i did put 15 stupid posts in this thread

you can try but like i said you must make at least 15 posts before you can upload pics

after you make 15 posts go to post reply and click on the paperclip at the top of the box for attachments and a window will pop up to browse your documents or pics to attach:eek:

sorry guys my pix was to big had to chgange them, now any hlp wud be great please
tnx

What's your PH? that looks like a PH problem to me.

Looks like a magnesium deficiency to me... see pics of same on hxxp://www.stonerforums.com/lounge/growfaq/97.html

:yeahthat: I agree with Gourmet on this one.

i dont know hydro very well but if you said you were in soil, i would think
you need some Cal-Mag. JMO

It looks like a deficiency to me also, but it could be a pH problem. If the pH isn't in the right range some of the nutrients will be locked out, unavailable to the plant. So, if your pH is good, then I'd say that you should feed it. If not, then adjust the pH before doing anything else.

cal mag def. could be caused by nute lock out from pH being whacked out.

stinkyelements said:
if u are a new member u must make 15 posts before adding pics so like i did put 15 stupid posts in this thread

you can try but like i said you must make at least 15 posts before you can upload pics

Absolutely, NOT TRUE.... there is "NO MINIMUM POST COUNT" in order to post pictures. Only for posting links, which deters spam....somewhat..:p

Alistair Young said:
It looks like a deficiency to me also, but it could be a pH problem. If the pH isn't in the right range some of the nutrients will be locked out, unavailable to the plant. So, if your pH is good, then I'd say that you should feed it. If not, then adjust the pH before doing anything else.

:yeahthat:

it would seem to me that there are more than one deficiency issue going on(brown spots, yellowing, red stems) which leads me to believe that it is probably caused by an out of whack ph level. i have learned over the years through my own growing to look into the ph level when there are multiple def. symptoms. fixing the ph may not fix all your problems but it will give you a better idea of what your actual problems may be :). good luck and happy growing.

Latest posts

Back