Does anyone know?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funkfarmer

It's growing like a WEED!
Reaction score
This is an apollo 11 clone, not sure how old. She is in dwc with gh3 part nutes. ph is 5.9 and ppm is 400. she has looked like this since she rooted. the leaves are curling under, but she is still growing. Thanks in advance.

P2200027.JPG

P2200026.JPG

P2200025.JPG

I think that I would back the pH down a bit. I really like to start at about 5.5 and let it drift to about 6.0. What are your temps?

She really doesn't look to bad IMO.

temps are 70. Thats the prob thg , i started at 5.6 and she started to grow and when the leaves get bigger they start to curl under like in the pic. I dont know what is going on.

smoky anda bandit said:
temps are 70. Thats the prob thg , i started at 5.6 and she started to grow and when the leaves get bigger they start to curl under like in the pic. I dont know what is going on.
it looks like ph try at 6 ph, it doesnt look very bad but surely on the wrong track. try change your res start over give em some extra Mg, very often i seen GH users need extra Mg

is there enough air getting to the roots. does it still bubble properly/enough is what i mean i guess because it looks to me like either an overwatering/under oxygenating issue or an overfertilizing problem but that is just my opinion. i had plants with roots sitting in stale water for a few days and they looked like that and then worse until i fixed it. i also dont think they look too bad right now but when a problem is noticed it hasnt just begun, it has been there a while but has become noticeable after damage has occured. a little rambling bit of info for you lol :) sorry im a bit baked this morning :):). good luck and happy growing.

Reactions: zem
Smokey I just had a mother plant do that to me, everyone says Im crazy but I fed her stronger nutes and the plant perked right up..

400 ppm for a plant that size isnt enough, by the time my plants are that size Im running 600-800 ppms..

Latest posts

Back