they were definately hermies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufindo

weedaholic
Reaction score
today i gou back from offshore and some of those pollen sacks had opened up leaving a fine yellow powder on my black hydro setup.

GUYS IS THERE SOMETHING IM DOING WRONG??? i keep on getting males and hermies! ive never gotten a female yet! ive been growing since the winter!

can the buds the hermies made get me high? ill try and let yall know...

lata peeps!

ive read that hermies also can be genetic, if the seed you got was from a hermie, that the plant would be a hermie. Also ive read that stress, diease can cause this too... one of my plants seems to be a hermie, asked what to do with it, people have text me to throw it out even the buds on it and not keep the seeds...

to much stress can cause them to change i had the same problem when i started and iv finally got me some tru females, next time ur room is empty clean it out wipe the walls vacuum the floor i mean make it like hospital i was told that even the smallest amout of pollen can ruin a crop, and dont move them around to much let them be and make sure there are no light leaks and the light cycle is not changed use a timer (if u dont have one yet), yeah and what i h8 my x said it could be genetics try a different source for seeds or if u know some try and get a clone or 2 and go from there if the person that gave it to says they are 100% female then see what happens, good luck man hope things turn out well for u and keep on posting

why dont you try smoking the hermie buds and let us know if you got any high from it...

doods i have dried the hermie buds in my toaster oven. they are harsh. i am bloed....

Latest posts

Back