Dman Outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dman1234

Okay so i havent done anything OD for 3 years, these 3 will be going out in the woods later today,

TH Darkstar X2
Blue widow X1

I havent had the urge to grow OD because of all the risks i dont have to worry about indoors ie bugs, people and animals. but im shutting down for Aug and Sept so i thought i would throw these in the woods.

Outdoors 001.JPG

Outdoors 002.JPG

Outdoors 005.JPG

Outdoors 007.JPG

Nothing like the orb in the sky to help you out with your electric bill :)

Thanks all,

It is official, they now live in the woods, LOL.

didnt take the camera but i will check on them next WE and get some pics of their new home.

As far as animals go, just start to keep your urine in a jug the day you go to feed or w/e. then just pour out a very little stream in a circle around your plant about 3-4 feet out from the plant. Just enough to make a little barrier.

The thing is some animals will go for the aroma of MJ but they will slowly graze towards it, not just come running like us humans do. As soon as they detect your scent, GONE! Running! Just dont pour pee into where your plant will be feeding. It is very high in alot of sterile nutrition, but its does have things like ammonia in it too. So your choice really, but it will scare the living ish out of any vegetative eating animals.

As far as pests I always just let nature do its thing. For every MJ eating pest you find there will be a Predator pest waiting to eat that pest and os on and so forth.

One time I went out to my little thicket to see my auto, at this point it was about 5' and I swear you could shake it hands it branched so well.

Long story short it was of course about done budding at this point, it was pitch black out but I wanted to get a close look at it, so there I was inches away from my cola bud when I realized there was about 1,000 eyes glaring right back at me. It was this really awesome clearish white spider, about the size of a quarter (coin) just chilling right at the top of my cola (like he grew it or something) His eyes looked a little glassy so I figured he had been taking some nibbles between caterpillars and flys. I didnt miind it looked like he was keeping things in line, I didnt see hardly any leafs being eating up too bad or any major crawlers running around so hell let him stay. Just my story for the thread.

1 2 3 4 5 Foot Auto Baby! If im 6 avg and it came up to my chin Id say 5 foot by around harvest time. Original Lowryder #1. This was the only plant I ever just let do its thing. Fed here and there with bloom nutes once it got to that point. Fans 7-8 inches long. Beautiful. Didnt even get the chance to try her. Someone must have walked up on it and ripped right out of the dirt.

I thought Lowryder's were short growing? Hence their name.....

AlkaloidContent said:
1 2 3 4 5 Foot Auto Baby! If im 6 avg and it came up to my chin Id say 5 foot by around harvest time. Original Lowryder #1. This was the only plant I ever just let do its thing. Fed here and there with bloom nutes once it got to that point. Fans 7-8 inches long. Beautiful. Didnt even get the chance to try her. Someone must have walked up on it and ripped right out of the dirt.

You got a pic of that?
:postpicsworthless:

Good Luck Dman. It's a tough season this year. East Coast we are having record temps and lookin at a heck of a drought :(

AlkaloidContent said:
As far as animals go, just start to keep your urine in a jug the day you go to feed or w/e. then just pour out a very little stream in a circle around your plant about 3-4 feet out from the plant. Just enough to make a little barrier.

LOL, I think i would rather let the deer eat the plants before i start saving up my own urine.

LMAO
@Mountain_Man. They are supposed to be short growing Im not absolutely sure I could look it up but I think they took ruderalis and crossed it with indica. Dont quote me though. This is what screwed me over I though it would only get about 3 ft. It went up to 5 and someone saw it in the thicket.

@Mutt yea I know no pic w/e I say is just Net talk. I dont have pics because I never even got to chop her, I took plenty of pics of her growing up but on an ex g/f camera. Regardless fo that I deleted the pics when she got kidnapped, they just annoyed me.

@Dman I more or less mean pee into a gallon jug a few times throughout the day and take it with you that night. You surely wont need much but it works.

Dman,hair works very well also.Clean your gals hair brush and hang it on nearby bushes and what not.As for peeing in the jug,you could just drink a bunch of water and pee when you get on site.

Latest posts

Back