Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam straight G !-- I never did a SCROG but I understand the concept !-- Might have to !-- I was looking at her putting Trichs on heavy early and I got some B.B. pollen !-- My B.B. comes on strong with the trichs last couple weeks !--Might make it easier to control and couldn't hurt potentcy !--Might as well !--
I finally got the only example of the B.B. crossed on a Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer mom into bloom!-- This one has me excited !-- I almost hope it's a boy !-- Long as it don't hermie --I got a use for it !

Wanna freeze off 5 gallons of Cherry wine tonight and turn it into Cherry Brandy ?-- When it's cold people lots of people like a sip or 2 to warm them up some !-- This will warm U up !

G13 got me wanting to lick my screen
Cherry brandy Lightly sweet

He do that Hippy !-- G13 know what he's doing !

It ain't pretty but sometime tommorrow afternoon I will have removed about 4 gallons of water from this bucket !-- What's left ? -- That be your lightly sweet Cherry Brandy that don't play !

View attachment 20161217_141146.jpg

Thanks for being interested Keef. The doctor was very interesting and had very good slides.. If you want to look at those I could find them. He talked about how hard PTSD is to treat and how pot helps 73% of folks with it.. that is very interesting and cool. The problem with treating brain cancer is that it is hard to penetrate it because of the blood brain barrier. There was a study where they injected straight THC in to the tumor and it did nothing. I asked if it was synthetic THC and he said yes and a terrible study to boot. He didn't mention the Israeli study that i read years ago with mice and glioma brain cancer and it worked. He said THC and CBD really need to be together to help with cancer. That they work synergistically. He said that there are 80 components to the plant that haven't even been identified yet. He was a very nice guy with an amazing curriculum vitae that started out at Harvard. we are lucky to have him in this community He spoke for 2 hours.

Hopper thanks to the head injury everything I do I go extreme !-- Everytime I wander around the site outside the O.F.C. -- I start trouble !-- I don't mean too but it's true !-- MP has been good to me and I don't mean to start trouble !-- There's something missing in my mind since to injury --Like I said I don't have a filter and I also don't know when to shut up ! --No one ever has to tell me to express myself !-- I'm getting better !-- I ain't no electronics or anything else that didn't need to be shot in a couple years !-- I'll watch but might be best if I don't play that game !

Thanks Rose !-- Wish I coulda attended !-- I have a personal interest in PTSD and the brain especially how THC helps prevent some brain damage after brain injury from swelling !-- I don't need anyone to prove to me it does this !--

I shouldn't be able to walk and talk at the same time !-- Doc said this is the kind of damage U would see if someone took a full swing from a baseball bat to the face and survived !-- I'm back !---Weed did this !--

Thanks for being interested Keef. The doctor was very interesting and had very good slides.. If you want to look at those I could find them. He talked about how hard PTSD is to treat and how pot helps 73% of folks with it.. that is very interesting and cool. The problem with treating brain cancer is that it is hard to penetrate it because of the blood brain barrier. There was a study where they injected straight THC in to the tumor and it did nothing. I asked if it was synthetic THC and he said yes and a terrible study to boot. He didn't mention the Israeli study that i read years ago with mice and glioma brain cancer and it worked. He said THC and CBD really need to be together to help with cancer. That they work synergistically. He said that there are 80 components to the plant that haven't even been identified yet. He was a very nice guy with an amazing curriculum vitae that started out at Harvard. we are lucky to have him in this community He spoke for 2 hours.

Sounds like it was a good time I love learning new things about all the good medical properties I wish they had stuff like that here in Canada

Sounds like it was a good time I love learning new things about all the good medical properties I wish they had stuff like that here in Canada

just saw canada take a step back in MMJ evolution yesterday, with the arrests of the Emery's

He was a very nice guy with an amazing curriculum vitae that started out at Harvard. we are lucky to have him in this community He spoke for 2 hours.

Wow, I would have loved to hear him speak, your a lucky lady :)

If I were to say something like -- It might be a good time for US growers to consider putting up some seed in storage !-- It would be taken as political !-- So I won't say that !--
What kinda tasty stuff U been messing with Lyfespan ?--I had to go back and take a look at your Press --Then at a heat controller and blocks !-- I used to have this device that U could mount an electric drill into and use as a drill press I could put the blocks on something like that ! !-- I been looking around !-- Don't need it quite yet !
What I got in mind is a high THC high CBD mixed in a hash oil cart !

Ya'll gonna have to teach me how to talk about the political issue of weed without talking about the surrounding political issues affecting it !-- I don't know how !--

Is that why the marijuana news section was taken down because it's a political issue ?--I really enjoyed the stuff Burnin1 used to post !- I hope he's doing O.K. !

The two do not mix,,,plain and simple.
When this forum was the biggest and busiest, ,,there were no Political or Religious threads allowed in any way shape or form. We didnt allow ppl to come on here to tell us to write letters or vote for this or that,,period.
It was about growing weed,,the love of weed,,and smoking weed,,thats it. If you wanted to be a part of NORML,,you joined their Web site,,,
MP didnt get involved as a forum with Political or Legal MJ. We talked about growing and smoking Weed. About ouf families and such, ,but never Political or Religious views in any form. Which by the way,,worked really good untill the site crashed.

Yea I would have to agree WH, sadly this day and age, the two just don't mix. Trumpot, there I said it.....see ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back