Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early 4:20 !-- Thought I had D.D. on the road but she come back !-- Second attempt !-- I would really like to get high now !-- Get on my last nerve !-- Learn something everyday like there are some questions that U not allowed to ask ! --

I was just about to twist up one of the deep chunk
4fd44a85eab3c641145716a7c13c36c8.jpg
So I guess I'll join you Keef hope your day gets better buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice looking bud there Bud :joint4: . I'm still smokin' the one I posted last night.

Nice looking bud there Bud :joint4: . I'm still smokin' the one I posted last night.

Thank you Nick I appreciate it your bud looks pretty tasty as well I can't wait till I'm puffing on some BB King I think I finally might have a girl pretty excited :banana: hope you're having a good day so far :48:

Keef I need something that will run 10 12 inch air stones 3 6 inch Air stones and 4 4 inch air stones You got any recommendations

Evening Folks.
Got ice storm heading my way.
Took off work, Keep my butt at home.
Got me a couple BB King babys. little seedlings.
I need me some girls.

Bud ebay has some 952 GPH Pumps for less than 30 buck been looking at them myself.

Yep Bud !-- An air line off that compressor I know U got ! --

Hahaha you're starting to know me all too well that's what I'm doing right now but there's got to be a more efficient way not to mention I hate listening to the sound of the compressor

That a Hellova lot of air stone !-- I run 2 of those 2 inch stones per box !-- That 4 spot aquarium pump is quite and I get plenty air !-- I could DWC with one stone !-- Must look like my hot tub in that res. !-- I'm having trouble picturing that much air going thru how much nute water ?-- I mean it is obviously working for U !-

Inside my boxes U can see there is a exposed roots above the nute water line ? -- I figure if I'm moving a constant supply of room air thru that box from the stone and pump !-- Pump runs 15 on 15 off !-- Those exposed roots should be able to absorb all the O2 they want !-- Those roots hanging below the nute water line are kinda DWC -- Spray or no spray they can suck up nute water !--

Another grow experiment coming up soon !-- I'm thinking of taking the training wheels off !-- Coming up soon when I move a box to bloom that have plenty root below the waterline -- I'm removing the whole pump assembly and leave only the air stones !-- They have about 6 inches of exposed roots inside the box and there is a sufficient air flow from the pump via the stones -- I want to know what changes if any I'll see !-- Save some on power !

Waste of psychic energy --easier to just sex small plants ! -- U mean make them be the sex I choose ?
That would take a full on voodoo ceremony with blood and --- No ! -- Why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back