This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You and yours did some down right awesome work! Another storm for the record books, and battening down hatches! Excellent job Rose.

We are waiting till Thursday, or maybe Wednesday.... I'm wishing for more amber.

Lovely Rose.

Just do not want to cut the last one down do you. I have 2 left, and I'm with TCBUD, waiting on these 2 .for one thing ,I don't have anywhere to hang any more right now.
Great job Rose.

Hey bozzo, i am just hoping they turn amber this week. It will be in the low 40's this week at night but warm in the days.. It is the LA's and it is GOOD but will be better. Thanks again for the support. I am a little dead.

LOL exactly, i better be petite at something. And i think mort fits the bill. LOL

Congrats on the successful season my friend! :48:

Ok the lovely and HEAVY la's have come down. Here is a pic. This is the nicest plant ever. No worms, not nothing but wonderful heavy buds. Can't wait to try it again. I do think this best plant i have ever grown as far as yield. wowser.. And the seeds were a gift. I love pot growers!

Thanks to each of you who followed a long. TC, Ston! Kaotik, all ya all, couldn't have don't it with out ya.View attachment 003.jpg

View attachment 004.jpg

View attachment 005.jpg

View attachment 007.jpg

lets see, how can I put this...

:headbang: :aok: :yay: :banana: :clap: :headbang2: :cool2: :hubba: :shocked: :D:cool: :woohoo: :lama:

PS
The rose looks CG/photo-shopped, absolutely mesmerizing!

:48:

OH Joe, thanks. The rose is a grandflora. I like the ruffly edges. I am glad you like her too. I think her name is gardens of the world... The yard was ignored this year do to drought and a big freaken pot garden. ha. Glad you are here Joe!!!!!! Nothing says great grow like a banana on a lama. Thanks.

A very nice finish to an really adventurous OD, love ya Rose.

Sad yard, but a lot of happy people. :) They look wonderful, Rose!

Awesome Rose! Looks great and heavy! Sad yard is right. Its always a mixed emotion feeling once they start getting chopped down. Think we know how to cheer up though :48:

the jungle as been wacked down......... a lotta work involved......... time for some rest and enjoyment from the harvest.

Firstly, amazing stuff!! :aok:

Second...

PS
The rose looks CG/photo-shopped, absolutely mesmerizing!

Well, now it has been! LOL
Only so much I could do editing a JPG file, but I still took a stab at enhancing it.

attachment.php

Before and after :)

attachment.php

And for shiggles :D

attachment.php

Much love Rose :)

View attachment RosesRose (1 of 1).jpg

View attachment RosesRoseBeforeAndAfter.jpg

View attachment RosesRosebudLogoImage.jpg

Well thank you DGF!! That is very pretty... and fun.. So you lightened the center? Very interesting. and thanks for the AVI. love it.

Joe, the alpaca cracked me up...LOLOLOL The cat on the right looks very important. Those are way cool. thanks you.

G13, I think i will do the rest today that you suggested... Thanks my friends.

Well thank you DGF!! That is very pretty... and fun.. So you lightened the center? Very interesting. and thanks for the AVI. love it.

Hah, I did a bit more than that Rose. :D It's all specific, but I adjusted; highlights / clarity / sharpness / white balance / exposure / shadows / contrast / vibrance .. and then, I adjusted the "blur" of the background and more details of the flower, by using the brush tools in all the categories I listed above.

:D

Joe, the alpaca cracked me up...LOLOLOL The cat on the right looks very important.

It's the "excited eyes" of the alpaca.
I picture the cat merrily reading away and then SMAKING the paper down as the thought hits him... BAM! I should smoke a BOWL!

(don't mind if I do)
:bong::bong::bong:

Too cool DGF
:48:

The alpaca looks very serious. In fact, i look just like that before I decide to smoke a bowl...LETS SMOKE A BOWL NOW. ok.

DGF:Yeah, i knew all that. NOT.. lol.. That was a lot of work.. I can see the sharp and the contrast now. Thanks very cool.

You guys are the best. lol

Latest posts

Back