Alien Band Grow 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at Trichs

The Alien seems to be clouding up fastest. Though a couple of the Purple D have a few amber on the outer/longer bud leaf.

1. Blue OG, last to flower.

2. Purple D

3. Blue OG, the one that looks like the Purple D.

4. Purple D

5. Purple D

6. Alien OG

7-9. Alien OG that has started to purple from the colder nights.

Mr. TC has killed his first worm/larva going into a bud. Only had that kind of pest once before here. Glad he has his eyes peeled for all enemy's of the garden. Not leaving the Ranch much in the next few weeks. We have a couple plants that have gone totally cloudy as per our clippings. We have a couple plants that have some amber on the outer bud leaf but also have some clear left on them. Since we are outdoor here, and are on a strict timeline, we will begin taking them in the next few weeks. I would like to take them to October 15, but that may not happen. Weather will be the deciding factor. I don't mind a little rain, showers lets say. But, three days of rain or heavy morning fog will be a big factor in the decision to harvest. When growing outdoors you just cant wait till amber everywhere. Here the grow season is short and cloudy with some amber is great for us.

Good job this year all you outdoor growers, it is almost time to partake in the fruit of our labor. Mr TC had some grasshopper damaged bud that he tried and liked it so far. Ah to taste fresh bud, such is our reward.

View attachment IMG_3213.JPG

View attachment IMG_3218.jpg

View attachment IMG_3219.jpg

View attachment IMG_3221.jpg

View attachment IMG_3223.jpg

View attachment IMG_3225.JPG

View attachment IMG_3231.JPG

View attachment IMG_3232.jpg

View attachment IMG_3234.jpg

Looking beautiful TC!!! This has been a great year for a lot of us! :48:

YUM! I found one worm and one green seed in one i harvested today. I had never had a worm before either.. wonder how many more there are. Mine was very small.

Your plants are looking beautiful. All of the local crops are way early. Harvesting grapes for quite a while now... so i guess our pot should be early too.

Love your garden tc, and you too.

It has been a great season this year. I have totally enjoyed growing with you all. Seems with the journals here it is almost like we are all neighbors.

My girls are all in the fade, but heck, they still look yummy. We are later here than usual Rose. Flowering was about a week off on most of the plants and a couple were two weeks behind our normal here. Gonna start them earlier next year. We may run the Alien OG again too. Though one of the late plants is an Alien.

As of now, October 10 is gonna be our first plant down date.

Looking good TC, hoping the weather will hold till 10/15, be nice to take them at their peak. Everything looks epic, what an excellent OD this year for you so far.

Refined that date, gonna start October 10. I have Amber showing on some outer leaf on a couple that are all cloudy, ten days should take them over the moon.

Nice shot TC! Feel free to come down and help while you're waiting on yours ;)

Haven't had any help yet this year and it's getting irritating. Luckily they are all pretty staggered. I think my latest running few will be on the same timeline as yours. Mojo for the home stretch :48:

Nice shot TC! Feel free to come down and help while you're waiting on yours ;)

Haven't had any help yet this year and it's getting irritating. Luckily they are all pretty staggered. I think my latest running few will be on the same timeline as yours. Mojo for the home stretch :48:
It is a Hennie Penny world out there when it comes to trimming. It is funny to because if I have help, she always walks away with a lot of bud. I give a lot away too. I think Mr. TC perfers we do it alone. Till I was sick last year we only had family help and glad to have it.

I freakin I freaking love growing
yum growing
love growing!
:vap-leafy_wave:

True that! How easy some of these have trimmed, its better i didn't have help. They've been staggered finish though. These last ones will all be around the same time I'm thinking. Its fun to have a get together day and smoke all day. But yeah, I give out enough already. Hooking up helpers adds up haha.

Buddage

1-2 Blue OG, this is the plant that flowered so late. It is packing on the weight now.

3-4 High Priority, that the seed pack said was an AUTO!

5-8 Alien OG

9-12 Purple Diesel

Last light of the day on the plants. We had clouds today, the weather is definitely changing. Still searching for more Amber. These girls got a late start into flower is all the excuse I can find.

View attachment IMG_3236.jpg

View attachment IMG_3271.jpg

View attachment IMG_3051.JPG

View attachment IMG_3293.JPG

View attachment IMG_3239.jpg

View attachment IMG_3242.jpg

View attachment IMG_3247.jpg

View attachment IMG_3248.jpg

View attachment IMG_3286.JPG

View attachment IMG_3259.jpg

View attachment IMG_3297.JPG

View attachment IMG_3265.JPG

I guess that lake picture got in there by mistake. That was a nice day with clouds too.

Looking awesome TC. We got rain today! Was really happy I got the canopy over them while it rained all day being at work. Looks like theyre getting closer for you

..very nice
..very envious ;)

i got weeks yet, and the weather just aint holding.. not shaping up to well here (thankgod i do an early manual run ;))

Thanks kaotic, outdoor is a crapshoot. I never get as much amber as I would like.

We had light rain yesterday, in the morning. Did not cover the girls. It cleared off with a easy breeze to dry the buds. The next forecast rain is in a week. They are pretty much all mostly cloudy now. I have seen very few outer leaf with Amber. Next week they turn eight weeks, all but two. The plan so far is to take one next weekend while help is visiting.

More pics as they turn with the temps.

TC, that moon is a great beautiful shot WOW~~~ just beautiful.

Your plants look awesome too. Mr tc did a good job. I have taken 3 plants..sativa types.

Waiting on amber too. we will put up the tarp as it is going to rain in the night. Hang in there baby, you got this.

DaYam I wish I was your neighbor. I bet it smells Wonderful there

Latest posts

Back