Joe 420 Camel's latest-n-greatest (LOL)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks guys!!
Its so AWESOME to be able to make my own "TOP SHELF" medicine!

Hello Rosebud :heart:

I have 2 jars (2.5 oz +/-) of popcorn I could turn into hash or canna-caps or...

I have been (very recently) turned on to the wonderful high of dabbing, so I think
I will just keep them set aside for the day when I have the tools to
properly (safely, efficiently) produce my own concentrate.

The great thing about the shake-box is if the mood hits, I can just
grab a few g's of popcorn and shake out some wonderful "topper, icing"

:48:

And there you go again! Yes it is awesome to make your own top shelf medicine. You have the most beautiful plants. One of the things I am looking foward to this fall is having a bunch of trim to make edibles and concentrates.

And there you go again! Yes it is awesome to make your own top shelf medicine. You have the most beautiful plants. One of the things I am looking foward to this fall is having a bunch of trim to make edibles and concentrates.

Please feel free to post a "THG learns to concentrate" thread, I think a lot of us would LOVE to learn with you.

-----------

I have to post some sad news, my White Siberian mother plant has died.
(IC; immaculate conception, seed popped in shipping with no moisture)
I must have missed a day or more between waterings and she dried up dead. :(
I believe she was 2.25 years old and I grew her out 4 or 5 times.

So, I had to choose a replacement for her (RIP)

My wife enjoys a few hits before bed and also notices an effect on her fibromyalgia
I, on the other hand, enjoy a SPEED/motivational burst and BUZZZzzzz ... NOT the same plant!!

So here is what I have picked from my bank of seeds:

Europa Seeds: Cheeselicious

Genetics: Exodus Cheese Clone Mother, OG Kush Father
Type: Mostly Indica
Flowering: Indoor 7-8 weeks, outdoor Oct
Medicinal uses: Insomnia, pain relief, Nausea and Arthritis

Cheeselicious is a delicious mostly Indica stable cross of a top British Exodus Cheese and OG Kush.
This short and stocky plant captures the bests traits of both parents.
She is a great yielder with a very early finish and an amazing medicinal couchlocking effect.
The high is strong, uplifting and long lasting and the flavor is a deep rich berry fruity Cheese.

I have a feeling I will be gardening in a new space soon.
one which will allow me to grow taller (SATIVA!!) plants
and also with enough room to sex regular seeds...
I'll wait to start the "super silver haze" and Satori I had picked out for ME! ;) ;)

View attachment PICT0594.jpg

Joe sorry about the mother !-- Sounds like U got a plan !-- I've seen what U can do ! --Work it !

Sorry for your los your mother plant. It is hard to lose favorite genetics. I've been wondering if I could keep a mother plant like a house plant and just put her in my living space somewhere. Has anyone done this?

That would be nice THG !-- U would still have to have lights on it to keep it from blooming in the fall !-- I never had room for a mother so I clone from clones !---My Widow will turn 3 years old next month !-- The original is long gone but I still got clones !-- The Tranquil Elephantizer and BPU-X-B.B. should be coming up on what 2 years ? --I'd have to look it up !-- Long as I got a piece in veg --I own it !-- I can maintain half dozen or more varieties in a couple square feet !-- I keep them small and reclone if something is hogging the light ! -- When it's time I grow one out and chop it into clones for the next run !-- We got the cloning down and really just getting the system up and running !--- I'm gonna be starting a few more --Waiting on a seed shipment !--- I got these BlackBerry Snow Lotus seed burning a hole in my pocket !

Well done joe.......... looks way better than a gram per watt.......... to all the deniers ...... LED is killing it........

Well done joe.......... looks way better than a gram per watt.......... to all the deniers ...... LED is killing it........

thank you for the kind words, but given my space, I can't even come close to 1g/w :(

@ 250 draw watts, that's what, like ... 9 zips?
on one plant?

once I can play in a normal tent/space, maybe I can try for the 1/1 but not yet.
(still practicing ;))

Wow joe, i kinda want to eat those buds. lol they are so pretty. Gorgeous! So glad you are here. how is the house? Your not in yet are you? So happy for you.

just under 3 weeks, +/- :heart:

I slacked this round actually
only 3 full res swaps and 1 partial swap.

here at the end, the tote is on the "floor" of my cabinet and I'm just under 13" between tops and LED fixture
and
that means no siphon effect
and
with SCHOOL being out
and
with the daughter getting older... I don't have the freedom I do during a "winter" grow.
so
did I list the excuses deep enough?
no?
(distract!)

HEY LOOK DOWN HERE (last grow/todays smoke)

View attachment PICT0619.jpg

View attachment PICT0618.jpg

Oh so pretty. So is the daughter old enough to know you grow meds? probably not.. man, that is hard.

Oh so pretty. So is the daughter old enough to know you grow meds? probably not.. man, that is hard.
oh-high-oh is going "medical" "soon"
no grow, no combustion

I will (should) be eligible for a MMJ card (colitis) and the wife's fibromyalgia and IBS should get her on too.
At that point I/we will introduce MJ as meds but she could still slip-up in school and blab: "Dad grows in the basement" :vap-bobby_on_the_be

If I can get concentrate/vape on a medical card and supplement with a MINIMAL (2 plants in flower, 2-3 moms and a few clones) grow,
I think I could be content (till better laws come around).

It will still be illegal to smoke a joint in your back yard but a few hits of medical vape oil will ease that "pain" ;)

Latest posts

Back