Back at it. Fall 2016/Winter 2017 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulled 2 ladies out of the tent tonight for a photo shoot. One has not been photographed outside the tent since the flip. She is large and in charge and the sexiest girl in my tent. The other one has been out before and is the spitting image of my Larry OG I kept for years. She is Goji x Hammy OG (Cali Connection Larry OG).

View attachment 20161213_213237.jpg

View attachment 20161213_213243.jpg

View attachment 20161213_213249.jpg

View attachment 20161213_213253.jpg

View attachment 20161213_213259.jpg

View attachment 20161213_213312.jpg

View attachment 20161213_213319.jpg

View attachment 20161213_213326.jpg

View attachment 20161213_213333.jpg

Pretty girls hamster.

Hey buddy how's it going I was thinking about ordering same light you did but I will only be using it on fresh cuttings and babies do you think I would be better off going with the 1000 instead of the one you got I will only be using it to grow them about 8 inches to maybe 10 inches tall

Hey buddy how's it going I was thinking about ordering same light you did but I will only be using it on fresh cuttings and babies do you think I would be better off going with the 1000 instead of the one you got I will only be using it to grow them about 8 inches to maybe 10 inches tall

Honestly I would go with HO T5 lighting if you are using it for just that.

Honestly I would go with HO T5 lighting if you are using it for just that.

im running T fives Lewis but I need a bunch more so by the time I priced out the amount of 3 foot T fives I can fit in the same spot would be the same price as buying the LED I just don't want to overpower the little ones with the LED if it's too strong

im running T fives Lewis but I need a bunch more so by the time I priced out the amount of 3 foot T fives I can fit in the same spot would be the same price as buying the LED I just don't want to overpower the little ones with the LED if it's too strong

Got ya. You definitely would need to keep them far above the little ones. At least the new light I bought. The Mars don't seem as intense.

Thanks Lewis I greatly appreciate the advice and your girls are looking beautiful

Thanks Lewis I greatly appreciate the advice and your girls are looking beautiful

No problem and thanks. On a side note. The last time I did veg with my Mars LED light when I first got it, I noticed the plants needed like half the nutrients then under the HO T5's. So that is something to consider.

I will definitely keep an eye on that and thank you for the heads up hope you're having a good evening

Hammy knows what he be talken about. :48:

Lewis you are definitely getting your sexy on you looking good my friend :48:

Latest posts

Back