lets see if pics work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my my

Reaction score
Hey Cool, they did work after all..
this is a little pollen chucking i tried..
i named this creation California $hit
the mother was by Jaws,, named California sunset
the Dad was our very own TCVG's SOL ($hit outta luck)
View attachment runt.jpg

View attachment big girl.jpg

this is 2 weeks into flower under my new LED lighting.

Well look at that pretty girl..nice my my! congrats on your strain.

Hi Umbra, nice to see ya!!!!!
Shucks Rose, i can't take credit for making something new.. my outlook, i was looking to make the california sunset bushier,,the mom just grew basically a single cola like you see the main stalk shooting up now. but was Some sweet yummy smoke!!! ha ha ha..
anyway this is the light i just installed sunday when i put the girls into this flower room..
https://fluence.science/store/spydr-series/spydrx-plus/
One of my mentors is trying the same light out now also.. but researching it a bit, seems the commercial growers are having great results with these lights. they say 1 light per 4 foot table. the light just barely fits in the flower room. there is not 1 inch of the room that is not lite up.
i used to use a 1K HPS in there and then switched over to smaller LED panels several years ago, winter time only i used the hps, you guessed it, for the heat they make!-)

Hey mymy. Great looking plants. I'm running Jaws chemberry and it is naturally bushy. Like crazy bushy

seems Jaws has some good stuff...
Seems he/she has vanished,, or could be i just don't get around to the right places... ???

Thanks Umbra,
I was looking at my list last night, and seems i still have a few of your box of chocolate, and something else, ( i forgot what the other one was)

Leans 45 degrees left and says....yup them are some good looking girls......;)

Peace brother.

Lol,, I didnt turn them.
and they posted properly at a different site...

this was a great grow in just 33 days. You do it great bro. I'm planning in growing one too. My cousin will help me with it. Can I see your LED lighting set up? Thanks

Latest posts

Back