????? on nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zigggy

Reaction score
good morning folks,,,sitting here doing some ordering of need materials,,,looking @ nutes ,,have been using fox farms for awhile ,,,I see another set of nutes by GENERAL HYDROPONICS for about 15$cheaper ,,anyone no if there as good as the fox farms,,,greatful of any help

I think Mansantos owns General Hydroponics now, so a lot of growers shy away from them. Before they sold out to Mansanto, I used them with great results.

$15 cheaper???.....Why change what has been working for u ?? too save 15 bux?? Good Luck with those synthetics

Dyna-gro has nice concentrated nutrients pretty cheap.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

good morning rose,,,yes the fox farms was great ,,,I'm starting a new grow after battling root knot nematodes for a while ,,,I found starting a new is very costly ,just trying to save a few bucks here and there ,,but you are right ill stay with what I know and use the ff ,,,trying to save a few dollars has cost me greatly,,

Good morning to you zigggy, I hear you on trying to save costs you in the end. I am mixing my own nutes but i think it is expensive too. I should figure it out and see if it is more or less than a store bought nute. I have my own worms, so that helps a tiny bit. Good to see you.

I keep reading all about these different nutes, additives, and mixing! Wow, I fought this for awhile, but frankly I do not have the time. Veg+Bloom and V+B shine is all I will ever use from now on. Simple, stable and reliable, lots of frost on my buds. From Hydroponic research, they make one for soft, and one for hard water for DWC, and Shine for the bloom stage. I grow DWC, and they make products for coco and others but I am not familiar. When professional grows comment on the feedback they get from their handlers and also the frost of the buds, I was convinced I had made the right choice.

Actually Scott bought General Hydroponics. But they are in bed with Monsanto, as is Miracle Grow. I do not buy any of their products if I know they have made it. Monsanto is evil--it is poisoning the earth and the people on it and they don't care as long as they can keep raking in the big bucks.

I'm with THG on this one too ! I avoid anything to do with Scott's / monsatan. Problem is they're buying out nute company's all the time!!

Yeah, and not just nute companies--they are into everything...one of the reasons I am getting more into organics and less into hydro which I really do love.

Latest posts

Back