First time grow! GG#4 & Skywalker x Grateful Breath

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still curing....coming out strong!
76a92ba767de66ebf91f96c051d6fefa.jpg
48ee1a93884ae931e0af9b7a3a9cd479.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**UPDATE**

Today I used the majority of my Skywalker OG x Grateful Breath (which I harvested too early) to make some infused coconut oil which I then used to make this infused beeswax skin salve. It’s great for eczema or dry skin (I live out in southern Cali so it’s dry as hell out here) and is super easy to make. If anyone’s interested I’ll shoot over the recipe. I also used the infused oil to make a batch of these infused cinnamon/sugar pumpkin seeds. Hit me up if anyone wants that recipe too. ‘Tis the season!
934e49fdc5509bdfaec2ac21e5bacb24.jpg
813f77b1dc49ea14960c971deb82571f.jpg
f37506892f69c50dd782eee2b8d78c60.jpg

LOL--I have everything lined up on my counter to make a big ol batch of salve. Decided to order a Magical Butter Machine, so am going to wait for that to get here before I make it. I add comfrey leaf along with the cannabis to mine for its healing properties. It is quite popular with those who have tried it. Most of my friends use it for sore achy muscles and for relief from arthritis pain. I am betting that you will find it great for more things than dry skin and eczema.

LOL--I have everything lined up on my counter to make a big ol batch of salve. Decided to order a Magical Butter Machine, so am going to wait for that to get here before I make it. I add comfrey leaf along with the cannabis to mine for its healing properties. It is quite popular with those who have tried it. Most of my friends use it for sore achy muscles and for relief from arthritis pain. I am betting that you will find it great for more things than dry skin and eczema.

Love that idea! Where do you get the comfrey leaf?

Latest posts

Back