Growing Marijuana Forum

Buds of the Month: Aggie007 with Lemon Tree and Ston-loc with I Cookies
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Marijuana Cuisine - Marijuana Recipes - Marijuana Cooking
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2017, 02:56 PM   #1
Hackerman
Admlnistrator

Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman
Default Magical Butter Machine just a soup maker?

Looks like MBM stole the product and re-branded it. Or, vice versa.

Either way, this one is only 100 bux. I wonder if the cycles are the same as well.

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/stor...CABEgK3V_D_BwE
Hackerman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 04:48 PM   #2
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

While the idea looks basically the same, the MBM has several things this doesn't appear to have, like having a thermostat. The MBM is also all stainless steel and weights more than 4 lbs--like twice that. Weirdly, no where could I find any information about the volume the soup maker will handle. This would probably work for those on a budget if the preset temps and times are anywhere close to what you need. Its probably a bit more like this unit-- https://www.amazon.com/Mighty-Fast-H...+infuser&psc=1 than the MBM, which seems to be heavier built with more options.
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 08:14 PM   #3
Hackerman
Admlnistrator

Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman

Yeah, I'm sure there are a number of differences. I just saw this in another forum and thought it was strange that it looked so much like the MBM.
Hackerman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 03:54 PM   #4
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

I had a boss who always told us to not try and reinvent the wheel. I guess that there are only so many good designs for a device that heats and stirs the contents for a set amount of time.
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote