the online buyers guide:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a place you want to avoid, Stealth Hydo. First off their prices are way to hi, what they send is not what you ordered and most times won't work. When something doesn't work you have to ship it back at your cost and if it happens to be a ballast, Lots of cash. I was also charged for things I did not order and had to spend way to much time on the phone to get it straightened out.

They do not make a scale low enough for how I rate them. Just remembered that in Vietnam if you where bad we called you a number 10.

Save your money and do DIY, you learn more and it is cheaper.

it's nice living in cali in a county that lets you legally grow up to 30 plants :)

Name of Shop:AtlantisHydroponics
Type of Shop: walk in or online, advanced growing equipment.

Phone or Website (hxxp): hxxp://xxx.atlantishydroponics.com replace the xxx with www

Please rate this shop - 4.5

Prices: (5) Excellent Prices (4) Good Prices (3) Reasonable Prices (2) Somewhat Expensive (1) Expensive

Selection: (5) Excellent Selection (4) Good Selection (3) Decent Selection (2) Small Selection (1) Poor Selection
Quality of Service: (5) Excellent Service (4) Good Service (3) Reasonable
Service (2) Lacking in Service (1) Poor Service
Shipping: (5) Speedy shipping (4) Fast Shipping (3) Average shipping (2) Slow Shipping (1) slower then a turtle shipping

These guys ship FAST! small order to big heavy orders, they are shipped fast. Call them up and a real person answers phone. Have used them several times now, and will continue to do so. I have no affiliation just a happy customer.

Here is a VERY good place to order, most things below retail, a lot of free shipping and so far everything I've ordered out of the Sunlight Supply catalog.

He does a lot of eBay, but will also do direct orders. Just give the Sunlight Supply catalog item # and he will do an invoice.

On eBay ... Machiela's Orchids
Direct ... sales@machielasorchidsDOTcom His name is Todd Machiela

Everything I have ordered was well below cost and was only charged for shipping for 1 item that I had forgot to add to a larger order. Everything shipped within 2 days and usually the next day.

This guy is a real pleasure to deal with, well worth checking out.

DD

Hey guy's sorry to leave a post on this so late after the last one but do any of you know of any good UK based stores that serve the same purpose selling everything a first time grower would need?

One Love

you can also try thelashop.com good for lights and vents

Need to see more of these shops! Too bad this thread died out..

Tried hxxp//www.webhydro.com out, best customer service ever.
They screwed up my order, but made up for it by sending it out express and added samples of nutri+ and pens for free :)

I went with a couple outlets from Ohio:

- the already-mentioned cheaphydroponics.com was very good. They have PlantMax bulbs, which are spectrum adjusted and MUCH cheaper than hortilux, etc.

- the other is plantlightinghydroponics.com. Be sure to check them out. They have VERY good prices and next-day shipping. I'm getting most of my stuff from them.

Cowboy said:
Here is a place you want to avoid, Stealth Hydo. First off their prices are way to hi, what they send is not what you ordered and most times won't work. When something doesn't work you have to ship it back at your cost and if it happens to be a ballast, Lots of cash. I was also charged for things I did not order and had to spend way to much time on the phone to get it straightened out.

They do not make a scale low enough for how I rate them. Just remembered that in Vietnam if you where bad we called you a number 10.

Save your money and do DIY, you learn more and it is cheaper.

I agree with Cowboy on avoiding Stealth Hydro. They suck plain and simple. If anything they will teach you what a rip off is all about. My second and third time around I went thru Rasa Hydroponics which is in San Jose, California. They had great prices, great customer service and gave 10% off orders over $250.
hXXp://www.rasahydroponics.com/

If you don't think your being watched on this forum your crazy. Everything is watched. They originally have a system that cross references your electric bill to your posts or something like that. I do not believe your likely to get in trouble from it though. The USA listens to 30 billion calls a month. All online communications are watches also.

I'd like some advice on what kind of marijuana I should start growing? Which strains of marijuana are suitable for beginners?

Latest posts

Back