Teach me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sampson

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been smoking probably steady for a year or 2..Now I never smoked by myself, only about once or twice and that was with a pipe..I am always smoking with my good friend who always rolls up a blunt or dutch. What bothers me the most is I still can't roll a blunt!

So my question to you is, Can someone teach me some how on how to roll a blunt?!?!?

I can roll a joint but not a blunt for some reason

to roll a dutch, get a dutch obviously, lick the entire cigar so that its moist. now u can either break off the tip that you would smoke from or unravel the entire outer leaf. to unravel the entire leaf, start out at the part where u light it and look for the edge of the leaf, its not hard to find its usually the darkest. so ur gunna follow that all the way the the other end and ur gunna peel itback. when your tryin to find the end where to peel it, the leaf is sumtimes wrapped on itself several times so jus scratch off the top until u find it. be sure not to rip the leaf when your unraveling it. when you first start out, unraveling could be the most difficult. ok so now u have the outer leaf n ur jus gunna dab ur tounge across the innner part of the leaf jus to make it moist. now ur gunna take the cigar and scratch off the gray paper but dont cut the inner leaf! after that ur gunna find the straight line where the cancer strip is. take a blade or sumtin sharp and cut it down that line. throw out the guts and either rip or peel off the cancer strip( the part thats glued). now fill it up with weed. put the majority in the middle and leave the ends empty. start rolling it as if u were rolling a joint but dont twist the ends. dont worry if its not perfect rite now. now takethe outer leaf and place it on a hard surface and make sure its still moist but not too moist. place the inner leaf part at a small angle ontop ofthe outer leaf. now ur gunna roll it like a cigar roller would roll his cigar. if u rolled the inner leaf loose then you might want to fold the extra inner leaf as ur rollin the outer leaf. dont roll it too tight so u can pull it. after ur done rolling roast the dutch to dry it and make it stiff. light up and toke.
did any of that make sense? it might be a little clearer if u were doin it while reading it. grab extra dutches cuz you'll need em

Il Stugots...good directions I understand them competely, imma go buy a couple dutches and some weed and try it out this week...Ill let eveyrone kno how it goes!

Latest posts

Back