Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Okay s GeezerBudd and I hve been working on getting a Tent Growers Club going...a place for growers who are utilizing a tent as their grow space to come and show off their set up, ask questions regarding tents and possibly field questions from growers who are considering buying or making a tent...Membership is dependent on owning a tent...it can be a store bought tent, a home-made tent or a hybrid of both. The only thing we hve been asked to do is keep things on point...We already hve social clubs on MP. This is not to say you can't discuss other things if they come up but lets try and keep things on point. If you just feel like popping in to say good morning or night well we hve the BHC, VHC, and the Female Growers Group for stuff like that...Membership requests will be handled by clicking on User CP then going to group memberships and clicking on join in the TGC section. Members shld post up a pic of their tent set up after joining...thanks

Here is a tutorial on how to sign up for Groups>>>>http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=882337&postcount=1232

Members List:

Hamster Lewis #135
MindzEye #711 (Stay safe my friend)
Geezerbudd # 409
Fruity86 #666
pcduck ?
LEFTHAND #5
North Fork Hermit #31
The New Girl # 420
cmd420 # 555
Bonghits4Jesus #111
swampbud # 79
wally150 # 19
Trafic #840
NewGrowGuy #2-502
chef #17
alext512 # 512
Dahova # 904
4EVR420 #2244
Tact #314
erwinsweeney #10
ishnish # 042
Qman # 2012
Boston Baked Bean # 617
PeterPotatoes #130
t-rex #72
growman05 #15
420benny #13
theblacksheep #24
fellowspeed # 802
warfish # 721
jackson1 #00
Cowboy # 44.40
Quiet Dez #28
jamexican686 #1
tbomun #007
GreenLantern7 #777
uptosumpn #69
ross.limited #673
Prefersativa #1861
Jericho #1402
maineharvest #29
Bluntman
420 Osoborn #6446
bluzett1 #318
hairpin100 #9669
Gixxerman420 #4201
BENNY
sickbiker
A6 grower
load3dic3 #825
BHO expertz
Wetdog
that girl
Jc2010
4u2smoke #123
xRedkiller03x #3
PocketRadzys #1212
Smeg
prefersativa
LoagieHoagie
tommyvuitton #325
mr. greenbuzz
Smokster42
darocsfinest1
Killertea08
lotec78
CaLiO
dontknowmuch
Rosebud
Couchlocked
Shawnchez420
jonath4n #902
type3steve #693
HomieHogLeg #667
newgrowertex
hamholfarm #1313
tastyness #9851
The Hemp Goddess
iams
skullcandy #37
Azulol
JimBud
buddogmutt
Green Aid Grows
Malignedone
killah706
mainebud
DDragon #069
chazmaine420
Oldsman #455
N.E.wguy #0420
bbr7515
Aktrue
lilkrip561
Sin inc
GreenThumbPicasso
Kravenhead
sawhse
8planets8
sunakard2000
lyfespan
Amateur Grower
dgarcia9951
Espresso7
lovbnstoned
Hackerman
trillions of atoms
October420
Iron Emmett
bonk420
darklotus760
bud88
kimferdinand
DankHobbyist #635
freakchef
Gooch
Glifho

Here is a pic of my set up....
Left tent is my veg tent, right tent is the flowering tent, the small cabinet is for clones and young seedlings...I also use it when it is empty to find the sex of a mature plant...I split the output of the inline fan and hve it running to my 600w cool tube in the flowering tent and also it runs to the veg tent....

IMG_0596.JPG

MindzEye said:
Nice Ham! Ill be the first to join the Tent Growers Club, (TGC).. I have three tents.

1st pic is my 4.5 x 4.5 x 7 tent, its still under construction its a 1k Lumatek, 450 cfm 6 in inline fan, 12 site ebb & grow, DIY 24 in 6in inlet carbon scrubber packed with crystal kitty litter.

2nd pic is my 2 x 2 x 4 clone tent

3rd pic is my 2 x 4 x 7 tent, has a half harvested plant in it right now with a 400w lumatek, its going to be my mother tent, 6 four foot flouro tubes, a dayton 4 in blower fan..

Nice to hve you aboard ME...very nice pics...this is what this thread/group is all about...letting people see your set up and hopefully converting some to tents...I am not sure if we will be doing membership numbers or something a lil different...We are open to suggestions...Just click on User CP and group memberships so I can get you registered...thanks

Nice I just bought a Home Box myself, the 2.6 x 2.6 S model. Using it for clones/single mom, thinking about getting the 1.6 x 1.6 to try and breed some seed for the hell of it.

Have a 8 bulb 2 footer in the 2.6 x 2.6, might have to get a CAN 2600 filter soon or something the mom is a bit stinky, have a Can 449 CFM blower, which might be overkill for such a small tent.

Tact said:
Nice I just bought a Home Box myself, the 2.6 x 2.6 S model. Using it for clones/single mom, thinking about getting the 1.6 x 1.6 to try and breed some seed for the hell of it.

Have a 8 bulb 2 footer in the 2.6 x 2.6, might have to get a CAN 2600 filter soon or something the mom is a bit stinky, have a Can 449 CFM blower, which might be overkill for such a small tent.

Sweet...well this will be a place to discuss odor problems in tents....post up a pic or two and feel free to join...I think MindzEye has a kitty litter solution for odor problems...

MindzEye said:
Wow ham I didnt know about the membership thing in the user cp until just now LOL.. I had 3 groups to join! Tents are great because you can have several different environments in the same room..

I say we do numbers, this post hasnt been up long and we have 3 members.. Ill be number 711, maybe that will shed some luck and keep gnats, mildew and thrips away!

I think we all can live with numbers...sounds good...711 you are:)

MindzEye said:
Cool post pics when you can!! 449 is a lot for a small area but just like light the more you have without damaging your plants the better.. A 449 cfm fan on a breeding tent like that with a passive intake would be perfect for breeding, the pollen wouldnt spead a lot with that much negative pressure!! You wouldnt have much pollen transfer from tent to tent...

Great info Bro...this is the kind of dialogue I look forward to in here...

number 4 here hehe
right down to the good stuff first up is the flower tent
hydrolab 165xl 165x65x180cm 4inch fan/can 600watt duel spec cooltube
and number 2 is a wardrobe for veg (if thats aloud)
75x55x180 4inch fan no filter and a 250watt blue CFL
heres the pick

SDC10749.JPG

SDC10751.JPG

SDC10748.JPG

SDC10756.JPG

Very nice fruity...click on User CP at the top left and then click on join Tent Growers Club and I will approve you...

MindzEye said:
You have to keep editing your first post with a list LOL.. You gatta maintain it now that you started it .. GROW BIG!!

Okay I will...Geezerbudd got me roped into this and he has not even showed up yet...lol:)

I will keep a list of members and numbers in the first post..if you hve not chosen a number yet please do and let me know via pm...thanks

YAY!!!!! #5.. and thanx mindeyez.. if it wasnt for you i wouldnt have gotten the tent... or the lumetek.. lol ahaha spokesman over here....:D
LH

DSC02399.JPG

DSC02395.JPG

DSC02394.JPG

MindzEye said:
Welcome! Theres somthing missing in that tent! Lets see some buds in there! Good to see you #5!!

there in the bubbler ME.. soon sooon..
good to see you as well #2 lol
LH

Hammy,
Good to see this thread going.
Bad thing is I have'nt ordered my tent yet-But will probably tomorrow.
I'm going with the tent because the cabinet just was'nt getting it.
Mine will be 2.8 x 2.8 x 5.0..with the sock ports.
I did click on the membership thing.
We'll be around.
:)

:watchplant:

Gb

If you get to choose your own number, can i claim #31 please? I know this is way different than outdoors, but its winter, i'm retired and football season is come'n to an end. I hope my membership is accepted, cause i am a hermit afterall, so it'd be good to converse.....

Latest posts

Back