4u2sm0kes picture clone guide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
:ciao:

Hope this helps

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

P8170020.JPG

P8170021.JPG

P8170022.JPG

P8170023.JPG

P8170024.JPG

P8170025.JPG

P8170027.JPG

P8170029.JPG

P8170030.JPG

P8170033.JPG

um...looks good smoke.......where's the bud light....:hubba:

:ciao: chef

forgot the most Important part huh?

take care and be safe

P8170017.JPG

Excellent picture tutorial. I am ALMOST ready to begin... it will be my first time and I am nervous about it. Any other suggestions re: reading here would be very much appreciated. Question: Do I need some kind of clonex solution (I have the gel) to use as a watering medium? (I also purcheased some Super Thrive?) And also, will some sort of a rubbermaid container be sufficient to use as "green-house" for the humidity or do I need to purchase something else? I have several females ready to flower (still waiting on a couple to show positively) BUT.. I have only one Sour Diesel mom, and she's BEAUTIFUL!. Yes... nervous.

puasurfs said:
Excellent picture tutorial. I am ALMOST ready to begin... it will be my first time and I am nervous about it. Any other suggestions re: reading here would be very much appreciated. Question: Do I need some kind of clonex solution (I have the gel) to use as a watering medium? (I also purcheased some Super Thrive?) And also, will some sort of a rubbermaid container be sufficient to use as "green-house" for the humidity or do I need to purchase something else? I have several females ready to flower (still waiting on a couple to show positively) BUT.. I have only one Sour Diesel mom, and she's BEAUTIFUL!. Yes... nervous.

I like to use the cloneX spray as a folier feed and mist the donor plant a couple times a day for a few days prior to takeing clippings...it seems to help keep the clones green while in the dome...Ive never used super thrive but have read good things about it..I would go with a propagation tray and dome...can be found at any garden store....Dont be nervous...we are here to help

take care and be safe
:48:

bho_expertz said:
Pua ... You alive ? ;)

Aloha Brah~

Oh my!!! So nice to see a friendly "face"? you know what I mean... :) Since I failed at my last attempt, I decided to give it another try, so far so good. But man do I have questions. please look for my new thread that I will post first thing in the morning, I'd do it now but I just took some pain meds for my knee and I'll be just on the lighter side of a coma in about 5 minutes..

So great to see you, really brah!:D

4u2sm0ke said:
I like to use the cloneX spray as a folier feed and mist the donor plant a couple times a day for a few days prior to takeing clippings...it seems to help keep the clones green while in the dome...Ive never used super thrive but have read good things about it..I would go with a propagation tray and dome...can be found at any garden store....Dont be nervous...we are here to help

take care and be safe
:48:

Mahalo!! As per usual you rawk!! xoxo

Any form of a "dome" will do. The object is to trap humidity for the leaflets to absorb. Until roots are established the only moisture the plant gets is through the leaves. Cutting the leaflets across triggers a growth hormone causing the root to appear more easier, often and faster. CO2 doesn't hurt either...
I have made propagation systems (copied several designs from Power Clone manufacturers) for under $65.00 (USD). Simple and easy to make with a minimal amount of tools needed.

This totally helped me clone! YAY! Btwn this and Hick's thread I was successful... finally. It's that ole "three-times-a-charm" thang. I need to go and stalk bho now... ha ha ha ha but seriously.

What an excellent idea 4u. Great job!

puasurfs said:
This totally helped me clone! YAY! Btwn this and Hick's thread I was successful... finally. It's that ole "three-times-a-charm" thang. I need to go and stalk bho now... ha ha ha ha but seriously.

So glad its helped you...congrats on the success:yay:....and did ya find bho:giggle:

tcbud....your cloner is rocking too....do you have issues transfering the clone to soil?...when I used the massproduccer bubble cloner ..it worked well but had issues placeing into the soil...

puasurfs said:

I remember my first clone taken by my hands wow get ready for the fun. Its amazing the whole way through.4u is spot on if you ask me. You are in goodhands like allstate:D

4u2sm0ke, you Da MAN! I have tried to root cuts for years with varying degrees of unsuccess. I downloaded your pictorial guide and I have several healthy cuts growing in a solution of warm water and beautiful blue Clonex gel. I stuck some gel into the holes in the cubes and smeared it on the blade to err on the side of caution. I shall post pix when roots start showing.

congrats YYZ...cant wait to see your success:48:

I too used lots of gel at first..but will caution you..this can be an issue..I now try and just use the initial dip:aok:...So glad this has helped...cloneing for me was the most stressfull and frustrating proccess in growing..but now I look forward to it...will be cloneing this weekend..

take care and be safe

Cloning is where its at for me...I love knowing I'm makin a whole buncha new babies... :) almost more so then blooming.

awesome photo guide 4U :cool2:

how do you keep the dome moist? light? I've grown quality tree, but always fail on the cloning process.

I spray the dome twice a day (or as needed) to keep the RH where it needs to be. Lighting should be minmal (I use an old Boeing surplus 3x40watts office flourescent) as its the light time cycle (24on/0 off) and not lumen intensity that is crucial during the rooting phase.

:peace:

Latest posts

Back