Come on Monsanto - build us a ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpectateSwamp

Reaction score
I'd like to see a GMO cross between Pot and Magic Mushrooms!!!

Come on Monsanto. Quit with the Corn stuff. Do something the people will love you for.

7 posts in 8 years with RED all over... I wonder what you are :huh:

SS, you are breaking the rules talking drugs. And, i personally would never buy anything monsanto touches. They need to just stay away from cannabis.

And, i personally would never buy anything monsanto touches.

I don't know, Rosey. That may not be entirely true.

I never knew what a feminized cannabis plant was until a year ago but I believe that most of the people here have been smoking feminized plants for some years.

And, if I am not mistaken, until recently, the most common method used colloidal silver.

Since the early 1920's when it's uses were discovered by Alfred Searle of Searle Pharmaceuticals, they have been the largest supplier of colloidal silver.

And..... dontcha wanna know who owns Searle Pharmaceuticals? LOL

Yep, Monsanto.

So, in some sad, sick kind of way, most of the people here have been smoking Monsanto GMO'd pot for quite some time.

It's a strange, sick world. LOL

Well shoot Hackerman. I have just purchased my first feminzied strain too. Darn it.

BUT colloidal silver doesn't have to be from monsanto... trying to find a loophole here.

I was at the grocery store, a big store and the manager asked if i needed anything? I said yes, organic ginger and organic white rice... And while i was at it...couldn't stoffers do an organic lasanga for my husband? He said it won't be long, the day of organics are here. He said that is where the market is headed..
Don't give me no gmo nothing. ( that was a triple negative.)

Somebody said ffof was owned by monsanto, bout had heart attack i checked, and no, they don't. I didn't really have a heart attack, but almost.

Somebody said ffof was owned by monsanto, after my heart attack i checked and no, they don't. I didn't really have a heart attack, but almost.

Whew glad to know, that is my goto dirt :)

Monsanto rapes the earth and poisons people and they do not care as long as they are making a buck. I'm with NE wGuy--Monsanto is evil. Let's not even get started on GMO.....

Part of the reason that I try to stay away from fem seeds is exactly because of what they have to do to them to fem them. Sometimes though, the strain I want only comes in fem. I think that all the CBD Crew's stuff is fem....and we old folks around here just need some pain relief. Had there been an option, I would have gone with the non fem.

Fox Farm is a family owned business. Another plus for them.

List of Monsanto Owned Food Companys

U9y1KZJ.png

Oh oh..... here I go again. Bursting people's bubble.

The term ORGANIC on a product means almost nothing. Over 35% of Monsanto's products are "Certified Organic".

If anyone is really interested and likes to read 100's of pages of Gov regs, you can go here... http://www.usda.gov/wps/portal/usda/usdahome?contentidonly=true&contentid=organic-agriculture.html and read about the 5 steps to being "Certified Organic".

First of all, just because it says ORGANIC on the front of the package doesn't mean it's 100% organic. In order to qualify for the "Organic" seal you only need a certain percent of organic material in the overall mix.

So, even when it says Organic, you could (and probably are) getting a certain percentage of non-organic products.

And, to even earn the "Certified" seal, as a farmer all you need to do is plant a couple trees on your land and let your cows out for 5 minutes a day. LOL

Here is the USDA requirement for "Certified Food".

Organic crops. The USDA organic seal verifies that irradiation, sewage sludge, synthetic fertilizers, prohibited pesticides, and genetically modified organisms were not used.

So, organic foods are not watered with sewage sludge ( guess that's good. LOL). I have to wonder if ROUNDUP is on the list of Prohibited Pesticides. That leaves a lot of open space. LOL

I have a friend who is a farmer and when she got "Certified Organic: she said it was a joke.

"Organic" is an advertising term designed to make money. It has very little to do with the end product or the food you actually end up eating.

Here is a quote directly from the USDA web site that encourages farmers to apply for the "Organic Certification" LMAO

Over 25,000 farmers, ranchers and other businesses get many benefits from USDA organic certification. Many receive premium prices for their products through the growing $35 billion U.S. organic retail market. Most operations that grow, handle, or process organic products-and want to call their products organic-must be certified.

The world is one giant falsehood. Everybody lies. It's all to make money. Believe nothing.

Sad but true.

So much for "Organic" vs "Monsanto". Turns out they are both the same. LMAO

Hackerman, i beg to differ. I live in an agriculture haven. To be certified organic takes 5 years.In a fruit orchard. It doesn't mean you don't use pesticides it means that for instance they use copper sulfate instead of other horrible things.

Organic does not mean monsanto. If you do your homework, and it is extensive you will see it is possible to buy organic food that is organic. You just quoted that they are not gmo's that is one thing i care about. If it says organice then no gmo's were used.

OMG!!!! Monsanto is the largest producer of "Organic" food in the world. ROTFLMAO

http://www.wired.com/2014/01/new-monsanto-vegetables/

The more you read, the more you find out everything you thought was true..... is false. LMAO

Lots of good info out there if you look for it and have the time and the interest.

And, that list posted above is just retail consumer food companies own by Monsanto. Most of their money is not in consumer foods but rather in the base products that go in almost ALL foods (including organic certified foods).

Stay at home. Never read. Live a lie. It's a better life than knowing the truth. LMAO

Hackerman, i beg to differ. I live in an agriculture haven. To be certified organic takes 5 years.In a fruit orchard.

Can you show me where it says that? Because I just read the entire USDA requirements for Organic Certification and there was NOTHING about 5 years. The only time thingy I saw was this...
Is There a Transition Period?

Yes. Any land used to produce raw organic commodities must not have had prohibited substances applied to it for the past three years.

You know if you say something to me like that, I want footnotes. LMAO

"Stay at home. Never read. Live a lie. It's a better life than knowing the truth. LMAO"

What are you talking about? Are you saying we don't read? Hello?

Monsanto is good at making money. Too bad for them that some other countries are smarter then the usa and won't let them use their seed or their roundup.

If monsanto is good at making money they better hop on the organic bandwagon. It is coming and it is coming fast. Hope low-income folks will be able to afford good food and not eat at mcdonalds.

"Stay at home. Never read. Live a lie. It's a better life than knowing the truth. LMAO"

What are you talking about? Are you saying we don't read? Hello?

Monsanto is good at making money. Too bad for them that some other countries are smarter then the usa and won't let them use their seed or their roundup.

If monsanto is good at making money they better hop on the organic bandwagon. It is coming and it is coming fast. Hope low-income folks will be able to afford good food and not eat at mcdonalds.

PS, you are correct it is three years. not five, my exaggeration.

I don't know, Rosey. That may not be entirely true.

I never knew what a feminized cannabis plant was until a year ago but I believe that most of the people here have been smoking feminized plants for some years.

And, if I am not mistaken, until recently, the most common method used colloidal silver.

Since the early 1920's when it's uses were discovered by Alfred Searle of Searle Pharmaceuticals, they have been the largest supplier of colloidal silver.

And..... dontcha wanna know who owns Searle Pharmaceuticals? LOL

Yep, Monsanto.

So, in some sad, sick kind of way, most of the people here have been smoking Monsanto GMO'd pot for quite some time.

It's a strange, sick world. LOL

Not all breeders use CS to make fems.... but most do... Look into Somas method Hacker... :48:

you have got to be kidding me... no wonder Monsanto is more powerful than government

Monsanto no doubt owns people in our Govt. I don't have any link backing that up but pretty sure its a fact that Google would prove some how.

Latest posts

Back