Here we grow again, 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:vap-leafy_wave:

What can I say?

Great time of year, looking forward to harvest and knowing it is gonna come in its own time.

show off! You do take after me don't you? LOL, i know i try to take after you. You rock as usual. big ole mojo for the finish Ston~ Just fantastic.

Thanks Rose and TC. The earliest one is coming down. The rest still have some time. Currently 92 degrees. Sprinkling outside. Humid as can be. And lightning occasionally. I swear these are the end times lol. Always forget how much work it is, until you start and doesn't seem like you accomplished anything. Cheers my friends :48:

It is a bunch of work, you are right Ston~. I laughed at your end times, I think alot of us feel that way. IF it is, then i want to be smoking some good pot. Like you will be.

Your plants are seriously way ahead of mine. LOL--I see myself out there in the snow with little heaters trying to get my Satori to finish.

As always, everything looks just wonderful. You, Rosebud, and tcbud and my outdoor heroes. You guys just rock those outdoor grows!

Your plants are seriously way ahead of mine. LOL--I see myself out there in the snow with little heaters trying to get my Satori to finish.

As always, everything looks just wonderful. You, Rosebud, and tcbud and my outdoor heroes. You guys just rock those outdoor grows!

if it makes ya feel better i've got a GSC about 2-3 weeks in :dancing:
..it's a 10 week strain :huh:

yup, should be fun.
it's in the ground too, so no greenhouse safety.. gonna be some sorta DIY poly job ;) :D

both y'all gardens are looking great :)

Have some clones I'm just about to put out lol

Oh boy, or i should say oh girl, she looks fabulous. I wish we lived closer, i could help you trim and smoke that right there.

Absolutely mama rose! Wish you were closer too. Daily grind from here on out. Should be done trimming come spring lol

Nuthin beats harvest time, I'm looking forward to seeing all these outdoor big girl yields! I just cut down my scrawny little late start auto. I'm hoping for a couple grams after it dries. Might get a couple nice joints or a blunt....good thing we got pot shops nearby!

Sitting on my hands here. Saw my first amber yesterday on the outer leaf. Bought a box of gloves today. I think we will be taking our earliest on October 6-7. I'm ready, I think I'm ready!

Looking awesome outfitted in green gloves there Ston.

Sitting on my hands here. Saw my first amber yesterday on the outer leaf. Bought a box of gloves today. I think we will be taking our earliest on October 6-7. I'm ready, I think I'm ready!

Looking awesome outfitted in green gloves there Ston.

Hey thanks tc! Yeah sitting on two for sure for a little bit. Was waiting on the ssdd with caterpillars taking more and more daily. Has a good amount of amber so it was time. It’s nice when they all stagger with ripeness. The gloves are some free samples we got at a grow expo. Whole bag full of samples. I’m digging them. Textured grip and puncture resistant.
Oddly enough the potted plants all ripened sooner than the organic in ground ones.
Happy harvest my friend

Love the bouquet Ston~ who is that? Sunshine daydream is looking good up there too. When is tough mudder? I worry.

Latest posts

Back