Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Rose have a great work out...
Miss C and I are headed out for a bike ride .
Keef better get the place cleaned up...

I disagree with part that article Rose !-- "Unwanted effects of THC " -- I mean come on ? -- No doubt in my mind that the effect of THC/CBDs protected my brain !-- A head is not made to bounce like a basketball on concrete floor !--

I disagree with part that article Rose !-- "Unwanted effects of THC " -- I mean come on ? -- No doubt in my mind that the effect of THC/CBDs protected my brain !-- A head is not made to bounce like a basketball on concrete floor !--

I believe all they are referring to is that some folks can benefit from the cbd even though they don’t care to be high from the thc....

I know RE !- I don't understand not liking to be high but to each his own !-- Weed been good medicine for me and I don't apologize for liking the effects of THC ! -- I liked before I knew what it was !

Keef, we all know you would be dead w/out the neuroprotectant of thc/cbd. However, if you don't clean up the joint, you may be dead anyway.

So my email wasn't working and my trainer is away at school, so I am all cute with nowhere to go.
Cane is it warm enough for a bike ride? Have a great ride.

Ya know the neighbors w/ the tree? I took a cake to the new neighbor right behind us and could see that other yard? What a mess. The willow hasn't been cut and they only watered once. I found out they have five kids and don't do yard work. They have dying fruit in the front and dead everything in the back. so sad. I hope they can't afford the house and move soon. The guy that lived there before had a park like yard, and he entertained back there. This makes me sad.

The good news is the new neighbor behind us said that I grew some awesome plants this summer. YIKES busted. I asked if they partook and they said yes. I said forget the cake, i bring you a proper housewarming. lol

Im sorry if i just bored you to death.

Go ahead and take the day off Rose! You give’m some pot Rose, and they’ll be wanting that cake too!!!

That's too cool Rose !-- Get to skip the trainer and meet a new bud buddy !-- Kids ? -- I don't like kids !-- Little bastids !-- Maybe the next tenant will have it back to looking good !-- I just plain old don't like my neighbor !-- I would like to create a situation where I would have to defend myself !-I just bide my time !-- I wouldn''t even have a problem with the cuffs and a couple hours in jail long as I know I be out soon !-- I feared for my life !-- That's my story and I'm sticking to it ! ---

D.D. tell me I can't beat him down unless I'm defending myself !-- I can work with that !

I'm done !-- I'm not saying the place is clean !-- I said I'm done !-- I got a bone spur and need a deferment !-- Cause I'm crippled up some !-- I got pharming to do forget some cleaning !-- Some them Grand Daddy Purple -x- Black Rose got a White line down the seam like they wanna bust or something !-- They can do what they want long as I get a black pheno girl !-- I mean it just give me my girl !

That wasn't so bad !-- 3 -12 hour night shifts in a row then drive 3 1/2 hours -- She too tired to even care what the house looks like -- Caps be kicking in shortly and she be down probably till morning !-- One day I added some CBDs and if that works even better than what my caps do now then I be leaping tall buildings in a single leap and stuff !-- I'm waiting on some EM1 then come Wednesday I do the change up and go to 2 boxes every 2 weeks starting now !- I'm taking too many plants too fast and Veg ain't keeping up !-- Didn't move anything to bloom last week but !-- I'll be using one box to sex some these BBSL crosses !-- 2 weeks from now I should be inching plant size up and I'll have more to sex !-- EIEIO! --

Rose D.D. brought the cook book in for me !- What kinda cajun recipe U wanna start with ? -- Jambalaya -- Etoufee -- A gumbo ? -- U never said how the potato soup turned out -- Without butter milk and bacon it probably wasn't any good !-- I remember one time D.D. tried to make a vegetarian gumbo !-- Some things just ain't meant to be !-- I don't know if U can cook Cajun without butter and bacon !--

The potato soup was good. i put too much cayenne in it. It did have bacon and butter. Thank you. It was good but tooo darn hot. What do you think I should start with? I just like saying etoufee. I don't like green peppers. I can sub with red bell if i need um. You choose and I will try it.

Our Bosnian neighbors brought us over a lot of Lamb they cooked on a spit for a special occasion. What am i going to do with it? I can't eat lamb, i used to bottle feed them. But Bud will. Should i try a lamb stew?
Give my love to my friend DD.

O.K. Rose !-- CKN Etoufee recipe posted !-- Watch them peppers -- Cajun is kinda spicy but this shouldn't be too spicy !

I would think you could sub shrimp or crawfish or some such huh?
Might have ta give that a whirl...

RE -- It don't get any better than Crawfish Etoufee ! -- The shrimp will over cook !

I post a seafood gumbo recipe later !-- That roux ? -- Seems they got powdered roux and pre-made roux in a jar !--Maybe on the international isle ? - Not that I would say the powdered roux cuts down on oil and either saves time ! --

RE U got to do that crawfish Etoufee a little different !-- We order frozen peeled crawfish tail meat in lb bags from Louisiana -- Also order Tasso which is a Cajun smoked ham for seasoning and andoullie which is a pork and rice sausage !-- Cane know all about this stuff with his PNW self !-- He still got the smell of the swamp on him !-- Pumping pane down in Delacroix ? -- No I member now Nevermind !-- He know all about tur-duc-hen and stuff !

If it seems too complicated I post something simpler if U want !

excuuuse me? I can do complicated... lol, thank you for posting this keef, i will try it this week I hope. I still have celery in the garden. I learned to do a roux when i was 18. brother was a chef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back