Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day everyone hope everyone is doing well really miss everyone life‘s been pretty crazy on this end finally got the new house so just been going crazy rebuilding everything bought a whole bunch of new lights that I have to put together things are really coming together should be able to hang out with everybody a lot more pretty quick here I sure miss everyone :48:

Where Grandpa ? -- Dis Keef's top secret cannacap recipe !

1--Put da weed on a paper plate and Bake at 240 degrees for half hour (I always give it an extra 5 minutes )

2 -- Work it thru a screen wire basket to break it into small pieces and remove any stems !

3 --Pack it into empty caps with a stick !

Chase each dose with a spoon of coconut oil ( any oil or oily food works fine )
I take 3 doses a day !

View attachment 20171202_140002-1.jpg

View attachment 20171202_135333-1.jpg

Rose I can't find Ness 411 if I ever had it ? -- If U have it can U check on her ? -- I been meaning to check on her for awhile !

Whooohooo time to get Higher.....:48:
Joe, Nice job.....yes I think he is getting the hang of it....:)....

1--Put da weed on a paper plate and Bake at 240 degrees for half hour (I always give it an extra 5 minutes )

THANK YOU! I have 4+ oz of popcorn to decarb
It seems I have forgotten those jars over the past 2 years.

onto and into a magic butter machine that shall go
(I do LOVE the taste of cannabutter straight out of the jar)

Glad it help Joe !-- I started by making that slow process coconut canna oil and putting it in capsules and moved thru Making it in the microwave till I finally came to just decarb and eat it with some oil !-- I find I can judge the dose better !-- It can be hard to judge a consistent dose of good RSO -- Edibles I got a problem with !-- What if I want 2 or 3 brownies cause they good and I forget they got an extract in them ?
I been high like that before and it make U lose your mind !

I sure can’t wait to find my cap Making stuff it’s still packed somewhere The only thing I’ve unpacked is close tools and my pH pen.

Dam joe that sure looks tasty my friend

Was to me RE !-- I done put some food on top some caps put some blues on and put the ax men to work !
Clapton and Winwood -- Then some Jonny Lang and Kenny Wayne Shepard !-- Old man blues or young man blues ? -- Maybe "My Head's in Mississippi" -- I Gotsta Get Paid !-- Save yourself cause I'm going in !-- Where my lighter ?

We went to Jamaica for our honeymoon !-- That Over proof rum and that Blue Mountain Ganga conspired against me and when I was unaware they pushed me off the cliffs at Rick's on the north Shore !-- I would like to say I bravely jumped or I dove but the pics look like a limp body getting thrown off the cliff !-- Musta fell for a week !-- When I come up all I could hear was ooooooo ! -- Like a moan and I understood why !-- Wasted a perfectly good buzz I did !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back