Growing Marijuana Forum

Buds of the Month: Aggie007 with Lemon Tree and Ston-loc with I Cookies
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Coffee Table
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 02:41 PM   #3821
yarddog

yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog

@rosebud
here is Gwen the cat, and Luna the pitbull
the orange and calico are the ones that died.
we have a new friend. i call him tripod. he is a loving stray cat that hs a messed up front leg, its at a 90 degree angle and he keeps it folded up to his chest. he eats at our house, and makes his rounds around the neighborhood. he does not appear in pain, so as long as he is happy and able to get around we will let him alone. i was worried at first about him hurting. i won't pay to fix a stray, but i would put him down if needed.
Attached Images

yarddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:43 PM   #3822
yarddog

yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog

getting close, fading now
Attached Images

yarddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:04 PM   #3823
Keef

Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef

Dog we come a long ways haven't we ? -- Looks real nice ! -- Luna is bigger than last time U posted a pic of her !-- The pet rescue people that helped get my little dog back after Hurricane Harvey asked if D.D. could foster a rescue dog until they found it a home and she gonna do it !-- I think she pick it up next week when she come home -- She gonna keep it in Austin for company !-- She miss our dogs !-- Another Shiti-Tzu -- Just what we need !
Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:20 PM   #3824
Keef

I felt bad the day after the snow and losing power when I saw the news about the Tent City across the way in Rockport !-- I been lucky !-- This place kinda screwed up down here !-- Big Sportsmans Paradise -- A big portion of the local economy is pretty much driven but tourist tax money -- Place got put thru a blender !-- Ain't any place for tourist to stay !-- They already cutting back on city services !-- After a tough winter our economy always gets a boost from Spring Break !-- That won't happen this year !-- I'm sure this place will recover but no time soon !-- I saw on the news that someone bringing 1,400 Turkeys into town this weekend and they say-- U want a turkey come get U one !-- No questions asked !-- Not sure what's gonna happen !-- They learning what I already knew from Katrina -- FEMA -- stands for -- Fix -- Everything -- My -- As* !
Old Yesterday, 03:21 PM   #3825
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Good morning all,
YD, i love Luna and Gwen. What beautiful cats. I am sorry the two are gone now but happy you have the new one. she is pretty. Luna is just awesome. You are rocking the grow too. congras YD. thanks for posting these pics.

So, a little sick to my tummy today, gee wonder why? going to see the trainer and hopefully sweat out the sugar and wheat. yuck. Guess ya gotta do that every decade.

Keef, i am glad DD is going to have a friend up there with her.

Whoever said learning is fun, i agree. i went to a new( couple of years) met her thru the grow shop, friends house yesterday and she showed me how she does her oil and etc. OMG I learned a lot from her. She is young and professional. She makes everything, you name it. And organized and tidy.. I guess that is what caused my binge.. ? makes no sense.

Umbra, thinking about you, excuse me for telling you what to do but you might consider upping your NAC to 4 a day in the winter, with colds and stuff around. Helps your lungs as you know.
Ok, have a great day you all. glad each of you are here.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:44 PM   #3826
Keef

I gotta go pick up a few things at the store and Rose got me wanting one them big as* cinnamon rolls at that bakery next to the store !-- The good kind that got all that stuff that taste so good ! -- Maybe they sold out already !-- The spirit is strong but the flesh is weak !-- Or is that backwards ? -- In simple terms !-- Me want cinnamon roll !
Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM   #3827
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Take the cure Keef, i think mine had cream cheese frosting? I took the cure. enjoy yourself. I hope you don't feel like me from eating that stuff.

Good morning RE!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM   #3828
Keef

I'm good Rose !-- I'm not over weight -- Blood pressure is O.K. cholesterol runs a little high but not enough for meds !-- Except for my face and neck injuries from the fall and regular old people aches and pains I do O.K. !-- I even take the odd daily vitamin !-- I think daily is too much !-- Regular exercise would be the best thing I could do but with my injury I can't do anything regularly -- Some days I can't do much at all !-- Other days I'm fine ! -- 20 years nose to nose all day with surgeons U learn some stuff !-- U ask 20 of them a question U get 20 different answers ! -- If they can't agree on some golden path to health then there ain't one !-- Some people process stuff slighty differently for whatever reason and have dietary restrictions --
I think the biggest problem is that people eat too much too regularly !-- I usually only eat in the evening !
I snack if I want but usually don't !-- Drink lots of Pepsi with real sugar and sweet coffee !-- Always have !
For me it's not so much a dietary problem it's that I need more exercise but I get hurt easy so I don't !
Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM   #3829
Keef

When someone is preaching health to me and mention some sort of cleansing drink ? - They just proved beyond a doubt in my mind that they full of sheet and don't know what they talking about ! -- Clean the toxins out your body ? -- No it don't ! --Which toxins and how ? -- Now that medicine drink they use to clean U out before a colonoscopy will get rid of toxins !-- Well it's gonna clean everything out so if toxins is in there they gonna come out !
Old Yesterday, 07:37 PM   #3830
Keef

I quit smoking cigarettes 5-10 years ago after smoking since I was a young man and I don't drink alcohol anymore so that's gotta count for something !-- I make liqour and have to taste it at different stages to see what it's doing but I never have the desire to pour me a glass !-- I quit smoking cigs and switched to an e-cig and I use a juice with very high nicotine !-- I'm keeping my nicotine habit !-- Keeps me from killing !
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM   #3831
Keef

I'm sorry it's Rose's fault for getting me started on grain and health !-- Besides fire I think there are 2 foods that made us what we are today ! -- Grain and Dairy !-- We learned to farm and had to stay in one place !-- Village grew into towns and towns into cities because of grain !-- Many thousands of years now they were the main food supply supplements with a little protien and vegetables -- different regions different grains all allowing civilization to be established !-- The other super food was cheese !-- Like other animals we used to all lose our ability to process lactose as we matured ( age 6 or so )-- Then a few had genetic changes that allowed them to not lose the ability to digest lactose !-- Those who could had an increased ability to survive harsh winters on food like cheese !-- So most of us can process lactose these days !-- Without grain and dairy I don't know what we would be but we wouldn't be us !
Sermon over !-- Wanna get high !
Old Today, 01:32 AM   #3832
St_Nick
Two_Toke

St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick

Got me some cinnamon rolls in the oven right now myself.
Old Today, 01:56 AM   #3833
Keef

I smell cinnamon rolls !-- I hate U people !-- My cravings evolve as they stew !-- Right now I'm at Krispy Kreme hamburger sliders !-- I know the big debate is Glazed side in or glazed side out but I'm not that picky !-- Slice them Krispy Kreme donuts into buns and add little hamburger patties I like mine with cheese but I don't discriminate !-- I can eat them without cheese !
Old Today, 02:27 AM   #3834
2RedEyes

2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes

You guys are gonna have diarrhea in the morning...
I got these thoughts in my own head
Todd Snider - Play a train song!
2RedEyes is offline   Reply With Quote