Purple Diesel Fem's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P Jammers said:
Yeah, well I tried to explain that LED's crush it a while back but no one here was wanting to hear it here, so I gave up.

not true at all

A6 Grower said:
That purple diesel is amazing looking, Glad to see your still killing it with the LEDS, I may try to get some this summer to save my A/C some work. Keep growing that dank PJ!!!

Good to see you A6, I didn't know you were over here.

Keep on keeping on!

P.Jammers is no longer here.....but I'll pass along your words of encouragement.

I havent seen him in a spell either here nor other site....I was fortunate to get some these Femms and had a killer one out back this summer....cant wait to drop more...Never tried LED lights so no comment:D

:48:

would love to see P Jammers come back around, lots and lots of people now are starting the switch from T5/HPS to LEDs, would be nice to chat with someone whos had such great success with LEDs...

PJ is fine but like Mel said, don't hold your breath waiting for him to come back here. He tried helping peeps out with LED's last time and I don't think he wants to deal with the Bravo Sierra that comes with talking LED growing here. It's a shame because he knows his stuff and could be an asset here.

hashcraze956 said:
As a pro LED man I support you !

Keep it up !

I use LED grow Lights !
Thanks

cubby said:
P.Jammers is no longer here.....but I'll pass along your words of encouragement.
Beat ya. Did my 6 month check in today.

4u2sm0ke said:
I havent seen him in a spell either here nor other site....I was fortunate to get some these Femms and had a killer one out back this summer....cant wait to drop more...Never tried LED lights so no comment:D

Did you have any pics of that Purp D? Any issues with Hermies? I have heard there were some, but haven't seen one myself.

sunakard2000 said:
would love to see P Jammers come back around, lots and lots of people now are starting the switch from T5/HPS to LEDs, would be nice to chat with someone whos had such great success with LEDs...
Thanks for the kind words. Whatcha wanting to know?

Melvan said:
Don't hold your breath, lol.
May have been able to actually.
:)

Hamster Lewis said:
PJ is fine but like Mel said, don't hold your breath waiting for him to come back here. He tried helping peeps out with LED's last time and I don't think he wants to deal with the Bravo Sierra that comes with talking LED growing here. It's a shame because he knows his stuff and could be an asset here.

Thanks for the kind words brother, and yeah you pretty much nailed it. Helping anyone outside of my home base is pretty much non existent now a days. Just don't need that kind if stress in my life anymore. Way too effin old.

no hermies...pics in my "outdoor Thread"...and am working with niteshft on his project...

Latest posts

Back