39 pic last day of flowering 8 weeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freezeland

Reaction score
hey guys some pics of my ladies b4 they go drying:D

PIC00292.JPG

PIC00294.JPG

PIC00296.JPG

PIC00285.JPG

PIC00293.JPG

PIC00287.JPG

PIC00295.JPG

good work bro, tasty looking buds. congrats on the grow.

and whats next on the journal for u?

:holysheep: Damn bro way to go that's some nice sticky budz u got there so is tonight the night your gonna chop chop? those budz look awesome great job gotta wipe the drool off my chin lol let us know a smoke report when all is said and done. and when u chop them up u gonna show us some pics? good luck peace

freezeland said:
more pic tonight next grow aurora indica and white widow
great bro i will be looking forward to seeing more also thanks for sharing those great pics had to roll one after seeing them lol your next grow sounds delicious:D

nice job man good luck for next grow dont forget G jurnal

hi Sticky

Can you say MMMMMmmmmmMMMMM ?,
BEAUTIFUL dude, just too pretty. I swear I wish there was a way we could all have a taste of each others grow ya know, would be both exciting and a great learning experience. and it would bring a lot of good laughter I'm sure.
Super job bro, more pics, more pics, more pics. LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

great job,excellent buds,have a good smoke.

good job man. i missed it what was the strain. damn looks bomb. curious what kind of light is that. really yellow looking light

Oh phat job mate some nice buds ya got there an i hope to see an aurora indica gj,id be watching that but yeah dude great grow

im using 1000 watts hps an 2 fans running 24 /7 for veg and flowering

freezeland said:
im using 1000 watts hps an 2 fans running 24 /7 for veg and flowering
Wow, seems like that 1000 watt is really paying off. How many plants are you growing?

Latest posts

Back