How to roll blunts ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck

Reaction score
hi, I've stopped smoking because I might be doing a drug test in a couple of weeks but I figured I can use the time to learn how to roll a blunt?

But since I can't get no bud, what's a good way to learn how to roll some blunts?

without bud? that's gonna be hard just wait till you get some then but a pack of swishes and split them open down the middle length wise scrape out the tabaco then put in weed and fold it over and lick one side and stick it together but your gonna need a lot of saliva or you could do it the longer but easyer and neater way get a swisher and squeeze it around till the tobacco gets loose and pull as much as you can out then get a pencil or something and push the rest out but be genital once its hallow pack it with weed that's my perferd blunt cause its so neat and fat sorry if my directions **** I'm kinda high

yo chuck idk how to roll either but yo shaking the tobbacco out like ak said is deff the easiest and neatest way, u rele can never mess up if u go gentile, and plus u get the sugar taste from the tip of the cigar too. once u pack it just twist up the end and there u go, a nice fat easily made blunt

i like using the blunt wraps....and the flavours..MMM :D

Blunt 002 (Medium).jpg

LdyLunatic said:
i like using the blunt wraps....and the flavours..MMM :D

I have to admit, i'm jealous. I am one that has to rely on a machine to produce my joints/blunts. I find that I do not have any patience to learn to roll...:(

Im so ridiculous. i just went out and bought 7 blunts and a pack of rolling papers. spent 10$ on nothing but blunts lmao.

So many flavors, im excited! ps its really easy to roll blunts just becareful take it slow. the more practice the faster you get. trust me i used to take like 20 min. to roll a joing now i bust one out in like less than 5min.

Yeah I'm tired of using cyclone blunts, they're cool and all but I think they burn too fast and it's not really the same as an 'original' blunt.

I smoke tobacco sometimes but I think I'm just gonna get a bag of cheap tobacco and practice, thanks for the suggestions.

Dr.GreenThumb said:
I have to admit, i'm jealous. I am one that has to rely on a machine to produce my joints/blunts. I find that I do not have any patience to learn to roll...:(

Machine rolled blunts roll them way too tight, I had too break it in half to get any smoke, it sucked. Besides rolling is fun! You become so proud of your creation that will get you soo high!

there's a type of shredded tobacco that is very similar to pot
buy some blunts and a bag of that and go at it

im not very good at blunts but i can roll joints well

my favorite and what i commonly use with my friends is dutch masters honey, they have light and dark blend, either is great

Latest posts

Back