Smell dat Blueberry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Growdude said:
Just one week latter, check out how much these babies have grown.:D
In one week they bushed out really nice. Itll all be worth it when you toke on them in the near future.

Ive got baby buds :cool: Plants are really taking off, been using Flora nova bloom, sweet, diamond nectar, kool bloom powder.

9_15_07 002.jpg

9_15_07 004.jpg

Growdude said:
Ive got baby buds :cool: Plants are really taking off, been using Flora nova bloom, sweet, diamond nectar, kool bloom powder.

all hail flora nova...i love that stuff

hey growdude, nice plants man and a BB from 1989 that must be a nice smoke huh?

did the BB cut root ok?

keep it up 85C

Growdude said:
hey grow dude damn them ladies are looking great:D but i did notice one problem:hubba: there are a couple there that are saying send me to sticky_Budz:D lol man i can smell them over here:hubba:. hey that flora nova bloom, sweet diamond nectar, kool bloom powder can u buy that stuff in stores or do you have to order it online? stuff looks like its doing its job for you:hubba: well bro i will be back to see these lovely ladies soon peace

85cannabliss said:
hey growdude, nice plants man and a BB from 1989 that must be a nice smoke huh?

did the BB cut root ok?

keep it up 85C

Yes its rooted and soon to be mom 2.

Sticky_Budz said:
hey grow dude damn them ladies are looking great:D but i did notice one problem:hubba: there are a couple there that are saying send me to sticky_Budz:D lol man i can smell them over here:hubba:. hey that flora nova bloom, sweet diamond nectar, kool bloom powder can u buy that stuff in stores or do you have to order it online? stuff looks like its doing its job for you:hubba: well bro i will be back to see these lovely ladies soon peace

You can get them at hydro shops, I buy most of my stuff online.

they looking good Dude, do they stink yet?? i know its early in flower jus looks like they got a lil odor to them Keep up the good work

s21thomas said:
You sure got them ladies looken good. I been using all Fox Farm. I may try what you have when I run out.

LOOKS FANTASTIC !!!!

GROW JOURNAL:watchplant:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=132684#post132684

Well I used the same formula of nutes as my last grows, now I dont know if you have seen some of my past grows but her is a link to pics of my last grow of mega cola's , thats a 2 liter bottle there next too not a 16oz like it looks like!

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showphoto.php/photo/515/limit/recent

This stuff works great.

The stretch is slowing and the buds are plumping.

9_30_07_006.jpg

9_30_07_007.jpg

9_30_07_009.jpg

9_30_07_ 001.jpg

The ladies are looking great mang. ;) I can smell that berry all the way over here. :p Gonna be a very nice harvest for sure. :aok:

Latest posts

Back