Smell dat Blueberry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look good GD, cant wait to see ya harvest. good luck on the remainder of your grow. An i do Smell Dat Blueberry!!!!! smells like freashly backed muffins!!! LOL

Giving them a good flush.
I see some spotting on the leaf , looks like small rust spots, some along the leaf edge.
It looks most like Ca deff. but I dont think so, im more to inclined to believe its a PH issue, though I tested it at 5.5 so I dont know.

What I do know is ive never flushed out this system at all this grow, ive only used fresh water every other rez change.

So we will give this a shot and see what happens, its not very severe yet just a few leaves, mostly top to mid not really seeing it on the lower leaves.

Sorry no pics girls are asleep but I did sneek a quick pic before bedtime
of a beutiful site.

10_05_07 005.jpg

Here are some updated pics, ive included one that shows a leaf that is showing some problems.

10_07_07 002.jpg

10_07_07 003.jpg

10_07_07 005.jpg

10_07_07 004.jpg

10_07_07 013.jpg

Good looking man. Looks like they will be ready to take out dancing very soon, what color are your trichs right now?:cool:

P.s. I think that 5.5 for a PH is a little on the low end, It should be 1 around 6.5-6.8 if I remember correctly. The leaves might also be yellowing from coming so close to being ready to harvest?

clever_intuition said:
Good looking man. Looks like they will be ready to take out dancing very soon, what color are your trichs right now?:cool:

P.s. I think that 5.5 for a PH is a little on the low end, It should be 1 around 6.5-6.8 if I remember correctly. The leaves might also be yellowing from coming so close to being ready to harvest?

Hydroponic grows are 5.5 to 5.8 PH I believe.
Ive got a good 3 weeks left, all clear trich's right now.

Right on, I am a soil grower.

The plant that is yellowing looks like the plant is consuming (N) Nitrogen from the fan leaves which is normal at this point in growing.:cool:

Might just be growing a little faster than the other ones.

Do agree GD.
5.5 is perfect for rock-wool as well.

IMO it looks to me like that's more of a nute burn than the plant changing color. for two reasons.
1. I've never seen a healthy plant change to brown at the tips, except on lower branches, when end of flowering.
2. the tips of the leaves (when brown) only curl like that if they're dieing or have nute burn, or are on lower, if not lowest branch(es).

are you feeding it extra blooming nutes? (kool-bloom etc.)

choking_victim said:
IMO it looks to me like that's more of a nute burn than the plant changing color. for two reasons.
1. I've never seen a healthy plant change to brown at the tips, except on lower branches, when end of flowering.
2. the tips of the leaves only curl like that if they're dieing or have nute burn, or are on lower, if not lowest branch(es).

True that C_V, I did not zoom in on the pic and notice the browning tips.;)

clever_intuition said:
choking_victim said:
2. the tips of the leaves only curl like that if they're dieing or have nute burn, or are on lower, if not lowest branch(es).

True that C_V, I did not zoom in on the pic and notice the browning tips.;)

You guys are probably right, I was at ~ 1500 PPM and that s high for my plants.
Either way I flushed for 12 hours and refilled the rez with a weak solution.

Thanks for the replys, Im sure it will be fine.

hell growdude they are some nice lookin plants there mate caint wait to see just before the chop awsome work

So, Growdude, Are you gonna make some blueberry muffins with the leaves and small budz??? Thoses ladies look really good. keep it up

BluntFullOfKush said:
So, Growdude, Are you gonna make some blueberry muffins with the leaves and small budz??? Thoses ladies look really good. keep it up

I plant to make some blueberry hash muffins :D

hey bro the ladies are looking nice and sticky love the budz cant wait to see this harvest bro great job;)
blueberry muffins mmmm lol

This blueberry has got some big time trich's
If its as good as it looks im goin to have a new strain as my main.

10_13_07 001.jpg

10_13_07 002.jpg

10_13_07 003.jpg

10_13_07.jpg

wow growdude they have fattened up well in a week hope mine do same dude

nice grow man

pkj

Well im in the home stretch.
Took a sample bud thursday and smoked it today and it is going to be some potent bud.

Looks like the Blueberry is going to finish before the WW, where I thought blueberry took a bit longer than WW :confused:

harvest pics to come!

10_21_07 019.jpg

10_21_07 020.jpg

10_21_07 017.jpg

10_21_07 002.jpg

10_21_07 010.jpg

I can jus smell it now and it so so so sweet!!!! great looking gals ya got there. them colas look dense. good work

Latest posts

Back